Seahawks sleeve logo

Slater

Ahhh. Why do so many people hate the blue on blue look? IMO, that is the best look in the NFL. OK, just look at it this way, your in Seattle, its kinda cold, the sky is overcast, its raining a bit. That color works perfect on days like this, which is all the time up in Seattle. White would get too dingy looking in a climate like that, you need a fully dark look like that.

OK, maybee you think im off my rocker, but i think that the climate accually helps to enhance that color :blink:

Dingy looking? It's football not the ballet.

Dude, its a :censored:ing sports logos board. Why do you think teams change their look? To look better. i feel that the All blue looks better than the blue and white.

Oh and BTW, whith how tight football pants are, along with how hard a lot of NFL players work to look good, it might as well be the ballet.

I realize that it's a sports uniform board . . . don't get your panties in a wad. You do know that if their white/white set gets as you say "dingy," they have these appliances called washing machines and a product called bleach that will solve the dinginess that comes with playing in the rain soaked northwest.

I like the Blue jersey and blue pants and I like the Blue jersey with the white pants, but I absolutely hate the white jersey with the blue pants. That is a great all white uniform and I think it works because their all blue look is so much to take in that all white half of time looks great. I think of the old uniforms as an AFC look, and to me the new uniforms fit the NFC much better than the old ones would have.

also I don't see how white pants would get dingy when they don't play on a natural grass field.

PvO6ZWJ.png

also I don't see how white pants would get dingy when they don't play on a natural grass field.

amen. plus, dingy doesnt matter. teams wanting to look good is one thing, players wanting to be clean is another. i'd bet 95% of the league loves to get muddy.

Here is what they should be wearing...

seahawkuni.jpg

You're off to a pretty good start. My sole issue with this concept is that it marginalizes the Seahawk blue - it's present only on the lower stripe of the logo and thus throws the whole concept out of whack.

The lack of Seahawk blue was done on purpose since it shows basically the same as the navy on the uniforms. Hey, if they could make the Seahawk blue show up different than the navy, I could see replacing the green with Seahawk blue. In any event, could be an alt.

Funny thing with the lime green, I've found that either people love it or hate it... no inbetweens.

SEA_3585.gif

Sorry. I just don't think the "All Blue" compares to this. It looks alright, but it has gotten way too old seeing them all the time. I used to be kinda big on the monochrome, but am getting a little tired of it. However, I have loved THIS look for the Seahawks from the beginning.......all in my opinion, of course.

Alright. Bring on the bashing.......

I agree. I absoulutly hate the monochrome look on any team but when my favorate team does it and ALL THE TIME. Argggggggggg.......................Why can,t they at least switch the combos around some of the time but I hate the blue pants in any combo. Some fans say but they're winning at home in the all blues. True but they certainly lost a fair share of their game in all blue the first 2 years. Their overall record in the blue jersey/white pant combo (4 preseason games and 1 regular season game) is 3-2.

I don't like the current blue on blue look, but I think the white pants look much, much worse with that jersey.

You know what might be interesting? Dark blue pants--the same colour as the sleeves on the jersey. I think that'd break up the monochrome problem, but not look as out-of-place as the white pants.

Great minds. Had that exact thought last week while watching the Seahawks. The all-blue is hideous and they might as well not bother having a sleeve logo if it's that small.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived