Rose Bowl 2006

bterreson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the pac ten is not the best football conference,

And the Big 12 is?! :wacko:

Texas and the 11 dwarves is more like it.

what I should have said was that I was in Ohio stadium and saw Vince Young and co. run all over a good Buckeye defense, they impressed me more in that game than any game I have seen USC play this season. I think you will see in the second half that this is just another case of a team being overhyped by the media, much like that 02 Miami Hurricanes team was, and like the 03 Oklahoma Sooners were.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Texas missed 31 yd field goal

Skip Bayless' head just exploded

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That last play was an incomplete pass, right? Don't you have to catch it and make a football move for it to be complete or is that NFL rules? He had the ball for about a second before dropping it.

Game. Set. Match.

Vince Young proves he's the best, as does Texas. ESPN has to eat their own words after comparing them to the all-time great teams and ignoring Texas.

Hell yes!!!!!!!

Vince Young is absolutely amazing!

I should add that Matt Leinart's god awful decision making finally bites him in the ass TWICE (QB sneak included)

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived