Rose Bowl 2006

bterreson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, Mack, why the hell are you going for it at midfield in the 1st Quarter? Damn, UT looks desperate already...:P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Glad to see the officiating is going USC's way, weak a$$ late hit call on leinart and questionable first down spots, now a ball that hit the ground ruled a catch. Hook Em Horns!!! I hope USC has fun trying to win their 2ND, yes i said 2ND straight national title.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

It's early, but I have a feeling that USC will pull this off. I want to see Texas win, as I am a "bitter" Notre Dame fan, lol, but I honestly think that the Trojans (probably cheaply) will pull this off.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I hope USC has fun trying to win their 2ND, yes i said 2ND straight national title.

That is driving me crazy, if I was an LSU fan I would pissed. They didn't win the BCS, in fact they lost a game that year, why should they get a dual national championship and Auburn from last year shouldn't

Also I said this to people today, USC has not seen a team like this, the pac ten is not the best football conference, and Texas to me seems more physical. It reminds me alot of the 2002 National championship between Ohio State and Miami. No one gave the buckeyes a chance, to me it's a very similar situation.

PvO6ZWJ.png

the pac ten is not the best football conference,

And the Big 12 is?! :wacko:

Texas and the 11 dwarves is more like it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I hope USC has fun trying to win their 2ND, yes i said 2ND straight national title.

Well, they aren't even going for that because there is no championship for Division 1A football. I don't understand how anyone can consider a poll to be a way of determining champion. First off who are these voters and what exactly makes them qualified. Especially the AP poll. I mean how many times is the media wrong about who is best in other sports. The fact there is no playoff (especially a sanctioned one) makes 1A football a huge mess. I cna't consider any team the champion. Personally, I can barely consider the NCAA Basketball champion the national champion because of the way tournament selection is done. Untill there is a playoff that is based soley on record with some type of tie-breakers there will be no National Champion for Football and right now there is no official champion.

All the bowls are only postseason exibition games. The only thing these teams are playing for is Rose Bowl Champ.

Sorry for my rant. Anyway this is a good entertaining game.

One more thing, the USC Band Sucks.

Archived