Rose Bowl 2006

bterreson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell of a game by both sides. This was the kind of game where although Texas gets the crystal football, both teams proved that they're the elite in college football. Now, let's all hope that the media doesn't start complaining about the Vince Young knee lateral and let's hope that the media doesn't start speculating that Bush's draft spot will drop because of that lateral.

HELL OF A GAME!

VmWIn6B.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! NO MORE USC B.S. FOR ANOTHER YEAR. Matt Leinart is a sore loser!!! Hook Em' Horns.

And yes this is one of the top ten bowl games of all time!!!

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Hell of a game by both sides. This was the kind of game where although Texas gets the crystal football, both teams proved that they're the elite in college football. Now, let's all hope that the media doesn't start complaining about the Vince Young knee lateral and let's hope that the media doesn't start speculating that Bush's draft spot will drop because of that lateral.

HELL OF A GAME!

The media WILL complain about it because it always weeps for media darling USC (when they were third in BCS, media wept, but when it was Auburn last year, media did not care).

Texas may have scored on that drive anyway.

Great game...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Bush stock may only drop if Vince Young enters the draft because they are both going to be huge stars worthy of a number 1 pick.

Houston's GM would be an idiot if he didn't draft Vince Young. He could be their RB, as well as their marketing key for years to come.

Bush stock may only drop if Vince Young enters the draft because they are both going to be huge stars worthy of a number 1 pick.

Houston's GM would be an idiot if he didn't draft Vince Young. He could be their RB, as well as their marketing key for years to come.

Vince Young will soon be an afterthought after NFL defensive coaches figure out he only runs to the right side.

I'd take LenDale at #1 if he announces he's going pro.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Vince is from Houston, if teh Texans were smart they would trade Carr for some offensive line hlep or another pick and pick Vince Young.

Bush will be great too but Domminick Davis is not horrendous, and the enermous fan favorite Vince Young will be makes it make too much sense.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Outstanding game. One for the books. Vince Young was supernatural. Wow. I know it's a cliche but this is one time where it was truly a shame to see either team lose...but since someone had to it may as well be USC...they already have two rings. Simply a great game. Definitely in the top 10 bowl games.

To who ever it was that said this was the first NCAA football game they have watched, you have seen in person why College Football is so much better than the NFL. Does anyone really think the NFL playoffs will even come close to this or The Orange Bowl, or even The Fiesta Bowl? Not to mention all the great non-BCS bowl games. Sorry, I love the NFL but College Football rules.

Oh and here's a prediciton, LinDale White will have a better career than Reggie Bush in the NFL. Looks like all it takes to stop Reggie is speed on Defense and there's plenty of that in NFL.

Congrats to The 2005 National Champion Texas Longhorns...I say we make a date for The Fiesta Bowl next season.

BB52Big.jpg

Vince Young will soon be an afterthought after NFL defensive coaches figure out he only runs to the right side.

I'd take LenDale at #1 if he announces he's going pro.

Everyone in the stadium knew he was running to the right side. He still ran for 200 yards and bulldozed some defenders in the process.

Vince Young will be back for Texas next year, That's all but been decided. Too bad for all you haters out there. I hope Leinart has fun playing for the San Antonio Baton Rouge New Orleans Saints.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived