Carson Palmer Out!

BJ Sands

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm not a Bengals fan but it really ticks me off. Maybe it's that he was on my fantasy team and I became attached to him.

Von Oelhoeffen may have been blocked into him, but it doesn't matter. Never looks good when a guy is carted off.

Ya coulda put this into the NFL Playoffs thread, y'know.

But, I ain't the CCSLB Police, so it's all good either way...But yeah, this does suck, I was going for the Bengals. I hope they'll pull it out somehow.

Cincy is done.

Even if they can knock off Pittsburgh today, there's no way they can make a run through the playoffs without Palmer.

Well the way they're playing now, they still have a puncher's chance...

But yeah, if they have to get into a shootout, they're in some trouble, trouble.

Cincy is done.

Even if they can knock off Pittsburgh today, there's no way they can make a run through the playoffs without Palmer.

They'd play Denver if they won. They're done anyway.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I saw they were already taking Palmers helmet apart to get communication device out of it to give to Kitna. Assuming the third stringer has the same ear piece, Palmer is for sure not coming back today.

6uXNWAo.png

Man I just got home as the Bengals kicekd the first FG, guess thats when he got hurt. I wanted to see him play. I spent many MANY a cold day in the red boxes at Riverfront, watching Esiason light up the D. Hope they can pull it out.

I have a friend who is the coaches sec and she has been there forever- no matter who the coach is, she is there, and I hope they win for her sake. I remember some tought days at their practice field---when they fired Shula, when Ki Jana got hurt ON HIS FIRST EVER ROOKIE PRESEASON CARRY..the bad karma went on and on.

But now with the new stadium, the coach and yes, those uni's, there's a new look and vibe. I wish em well.

Now, as far as THE DISASTER HERE IN SF.....

It's a good news/bad news thing in Cincy right now...

Good News: You're winning the game.

Bad News: Carson Palmer is out with torn knee ligaments.

Even if they win, it's now officially "Game Over" for Cincy.

6uXNWAo.png

Bad News: Carson Palmer is out with torn knee ligaments.

They just said on the game broadcast that it's just the ACL that's torn, which is slightly better news. But the Bengals are hoping he'll be back in time for training camp.

Ouch.

oh Kitna.

I remember him fondly in SEA town. Before he went to C town. I have a Youth Medium jersey of his as a hawk that wont go past my stomach any longer

hehe

Youth medium? :blink:

I'm youth large, lol.

Looked a bit fishy to me. He went awfully low, awfully early. Pittsburgh knows how to beat the Bengals, get to Carson Palmer...well they did that early.

I say Kimo may be looking at a fine. You can claim incedental contact, but he could have avoided his knee. Tivo proves all.

Ya coulda put this into the NFL Playoffs thread, y'know.

But, I ain't the CCSLB Police, so it's all good either way...But yeah, this does suck, I was going for the Bengals. I hope they'll pull it out somehow.

I can understand why you'd say that. However, this injury could effect much more than just the playoffs. This may dent the Bengals hopes for next year also.

Von Oelhoeffen seemed genuinely upset. I guess that means something.

I'm youth large, lol.

:blink: My 10 year old is a youth large. :P

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived