New Calgary Flames Alt...

SteveToms

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Reebok doing a complete redesign of the NHL's uniforms for next season I would say that it is pretty unlikely that you will see the Flames' alternate jersey be a throwback jersey.

Wait a sec...

Have I been out of the loop for too long? Anyone else heard bout this?

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

With Reebok doing a complete redesign of the NHL's uniforms for next season I would say that it is pretty unlikely that you will see the Flames' alternate jersey be a throwback jersey.

Wait a sec...

Have I been out of the loop for too long? Anyone else heard bout this?

you're very very very out of the loop.

think olympics uniforms... for the whole league.

i have been assuming that the only changes would be the way the jerseys fit the players....are they totally redoing the jersey patterns as well? (piping, stripes,# fonts....)

i've heard very scary rumors... but i'm not nearly "connected" like a pantone or a chris :)

but i've heard horror stories about the wings drastically moving towards the future, and the habs ditching their traditional layout...

i've also heard rumors that most, if not all, of the team logos will be completely redone.

i've also heard rumors that most, if not all, of the team logos will be completely redone.

:blink: If that is the case..then I gonna have a massive headache doing some major work in reworking the logos (black and white logos for my recordbooks. I'm serious I have 4 recordbooks of them for regular season, playoffs and etc... ) and the wall in my office... new complete logos... ugh..... more inkjet cartiages to use up and more other things... blah... I hope the NHL dont let Reekok do it... if not.. ack oh well... time to do some :cursing: soon!!!

i have been assuming that the only changes would be the way the jerseys fit the players....are they totally redoing the jersey patterns as well? (piping, stripes,# fonts....)

i've heard very scary rumors... but i'm not nearly "connected" like a pantone or a chris :)

This seems to be the plan for 2006/07, although i've heard some of the more traditional teams won't be changing their designs too much.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You know if this happens...there's really an easy way to counteract it. DON'T BUY ANYTHING! If no fans buy the new style/color/logo jerseys, I promise you Reebok will pull a NY Islanders and go back to the old style. It's all about money!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I hope the Flames stay with what they got, I love em expect the black, it can be used for kindling or something

Well stay with what they have--but yes--a new alt.

Then again maybe the Flames will get a bib...

Like the Stampeders...

(I hope not--but who knows...)

Still it's all speculation at this time.

We shall see.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

You know if this happens...there's really an easy way to counteract it. DON'T BUY ANYTHING! If no fans buy the new style/color/logo jerseys, I promise you Reebok will pull a NY Islanders and go back to the old style. It's all about money!

That'll never happen. People buy crap just to have it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I understand that Reebok id remaking the jerseys in terms of fit and fabrics used etc., but I see no reason to redesign everyone's logos/striping. Especially with the tradiotional teams, I see no way of this happening. If the Blackhawks got rid of the Indian head I'd renounce hockey altogether.

but i've heard horror stories about the wings drastically moving towards the future, and the habs ditching their traditional layout...

I swear... If Reebok changes the habs traditional layout, there will be a massive riot downtown. And I mean bigger than 1993.

Not to mention at the CCM headquarters too.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I understand that Reebok id remaking the jerseys in terms of fit and fabrics used etc., but I see no reason to redesign everyone's logos/striping. Especially with the tradiotional teams, I see no way of this happening. If the Blackhawks got rid of the Indian head I'd renounce hockey altogether.

I agree. That would be one of the dumbest moves ever... thus, I'm concerned.

Supposedly this is Reebok's new plan for the Blackhawks...

BIRD_-_SCARED_2.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived