Buffalo Bills Concept

bucskick20

I liked the Pats' attempt at red numbers on blue jerseys, but like Hat Boy said, it was hard to read. At the very least, you shouldn't use a dark color (black) as a means of giving contrast to areas of other dark colors. If you don't want white, try nickel. But black only muddies up the design. Space out the numbers a little more as well - they shouldn't touch.

My big question is why one of the Bills' 3 primary colors is missing from each jersey. The blue jersey has no white, the white jersey has no red. It's not like red/white/blue don't go together.

And BTW... you need full-length socks, and at least the part coming out of the shoe must be white (technically about the bottom half). This isn't college or high school. Bare shins are an automatic fine by the Uniform police, so says the NFL - it's not even like you have a choice here.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

There's something not doing it for me, and I think it's the red pants with a blue jersey. White pants might look better. There's something about differently colored jerseys/pants(minus white or silver) that screams pop warner to me. The red pants look great with the road jersey, but just not with the home. Like VitaminD said, there does need to be some red in the road jersey and white in the home. Right now it has the Giants' road effect in which the jerseys just don't match the pants. But by adding the other color, it's a quick fix.

bare skin=no can do in the NFL

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Nothing screams well though out concept like CREAM socks! 

Jiminy Cricket - it's bare skin, not socks! 

I know, but because I thought that everyone knew no bare skin, so I thought I would make a joke. 

Oh, I see. Sorry, I thought you were slamming the guy's design.

I thought it was pantyhose. :P

Nothing screams well though out concept like CREAM socks! 

Jiminy Cricket - it's bare skin, not socks! 

I know, but because I thought that everyone knew no bare skin, so I thought I would make a joke. 

Oh, I see. Sorry, I thought you were slamming the guy's design.

I thought it was pantyhose. :P

That's what that team from NFL Fever 2004, the Pansies, would wear.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived