Super Bowl XL- Winners and Aftermath *merged*

StarrDogg

Mr. Rooney literally has and the city of Pittsburgh figuratively finally has the ONE FOR THE THUMB! This wasn't your prettiest game ever, but the Steelers pulled off the best overall playoff performance in NFL history. Horay for Coach Cowher and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

What a game. Say what you will, Seattle fans, but not many of you were ever anywhere but the edges of your seats, and this was one heckuva Superbowl.

GREAT SEASON AND GREAT MEMORIES. CONGRATS TO THE BUS GOING OUT IN STYLE ON HIS ROAD TO FROM DETROIT TO CANTON.

SB40terribletowel.jpg6220steelers.jpglicense_thum.jpg

Who wants to tell him how successful Super Bowl losers have been the next season recently?

Woot!! St. Louis Rams-2006 NFC West Champions!!!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm on a natural high right now, their were tears their were screamin and I don't even know how exactly I feel right now. It's early to pick so just a rough pick would be Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks 2

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

I'm on a natural high right now, their were tears their were screamin and I don't even know how exactly I feel right now. It's early to pick so just a rough pick would be Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks 2

As a Pats fan, I'd like to officially welcome you to the euphoria. B)

Anyway I think it's far too early to make a guess for next year's SB...I wanna see how the draft unfolds first.

We also need to see if we have a cap next year or not.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just cause i'm bored, the 40 Super Bowl Champions

Green Bay Packers

Green Bay Packers

New York Jets

Kansas City Chiefs

Baltimore Colts

Dallas Cowboys

Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Oakland Raiders

Dallas Cowboys

Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers

Washington Redskins

Los Angeles Raiders

San Francisco 49ers

Chicago Bears

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

San Francisco 49ers

San Francisco 49ers

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys

San Francisco 49ers

Dallas Cowboys

Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos

Saint Louis Rams

Baltimore Ravens

New England Patriots

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

XLI - New York Giants

what?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Tonight hasn't even sunk in yet. I can't possible think about next year. It may be sad to say, but this was one of the greatest nights of my life. I know what it was like to be a Red Sox fan now.

Here is one perdiction for you though: Pirates reach .500! Anything seems possible now!

Dull game. Seattle played well enough to win but The Steelers did what they had to to win and that is what Champions do.

Congrats to the Steelers. Cowher finally got the monkey off his back and it's nice to see a class act like The Bus ride off with a ring.

Next year's early prediction...New England over Carolina.

BB52Big.jpg

Here is one perdiction for you though: Pirates reach .500! Anything seems possible now!

C'mon... let's not get crazy here. :D

The wife looked at me and said, "I haven't been able to say 'World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers' since I was 10 years old."

I replied, "Well, there's four words you probably haven't said in a longer period, and I guarantee won't be saying anytime soon, either."

"What are those?" she quizzed.

"World Champion Pittsburgh Pirates."

Too bad, too.

nav-logo.png

Who wants to tell him how successful Super Bowl losers have been the next season recently?

i think seattle will break that trend, really b/c i mean look at the division seattle is in!!! seriously arizona has a better shot at the division than the rams in my opinion.

i think seattle will break that trend, really b/c i mean look at the division seattle is in!!! seriously arizona has a better shot at the division than the rams in my opinion.

You're losing Alexander, the Rams have a borderline competent D. coordinator now, and if you "improve" the team by signing any more Rams, you might as well go and name the team the Seattle Rams now.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived