New coyotes uniforms in action

philly97flyer

those look even more like the CCCP teams from the 70s and early 80s then even the Red Wings!

speaking of which, NEVER watch the Miracles on Ice DVD while youve been drinking lots of beer and smoking we.....well, smoking OKAY!

You will end up crying like a baby (well if youre an american anyways)

I like the logo, but the unis are 'blah' - they went too retro!  All retro is not good, these unis are, well, yawn! :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the logo, but the unis are 'blah' - they went too retro! All retro is not good, these unis are, well, yawn! :P

Roger's concept for these was way better. Too bland for me I guess.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Ugghhhh... the logo just doesn't fit the goddamn jerseys. The jerseys would be fine if everything had a simple, clean, retro look to it, and as little as I like the new primary logo, it would at least work on a jersey with some black and sand.

What a massive drop of the ball. I agree with Brian though: the shoulder patch is tight.

THe logo is OK, but as far as the unis go.....

Well, let's just hope the Coyotes- what's left of their time in Arizona- follow a fate similar to how Chuck Jones asked to have his remains disposed.......

Peewwoooooooooooooooooooooo........THUD!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I think Nitroseed identifiedthat font at some point, not sure.

I agree with Avenger, they don't match.  Looks like a bad photoshop job with that crest on those jerseys.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

They could have at least used the sand color on the unis.  Both logos have brick and sand with no white, then for the home unis, they throw a bunch of white stipring on there.  If they just switched it for sand stripes the home would at least be ok.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Maybe it's just me or the shadows on the pics, but it looks to me like the brick color on the away (white) jerseys is a tad darker than the brick on the home (red) jerseys. It's probably just me...

it happens with all white jerseys

more white on the jersey means more contrast with the dark stripes. The brick red just appears darker.

My main qualm is that the red jersey uses white stripes, even though there is no white whatsoever in the logos.  If they had cream stripes, then they'd be slightly less bland.  (Then again, the Ducks home jersey uses both jade and eggplant, neither of which are in the logo, but just work so well.)

As it stands, it is the blandest jersey in the league.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

even the number font looks like that of the old CCCP jersey (from the '80 olympics). anyone else notice the stripes on the socks are much higher than usual. the shoulder logo would also look better on both shoulders. also, i think they should go tie-neck on both jerseys.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived