World Football League Design Contest

Patriot54

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Patriot 54, I had a question. I had just thought of an secondary logo, can I post that when Im done with it, if not its cool, Ill save it for somethin else. BTW Thanks Leggman

I guess it would be OK to add a secondary logo to your concept. But to be fair to the other contestants, you can't change the other parts of your concept which were posted before, as it says in the rules.

I didn't think too many people would be interested in this contest, but it turned out to be some tough competition.

I have a lot of opinions on the concepts, but I'll hold off until the voting begins. I just want to say nice work by all the contestants so far

Still 3 days left to enter concepts...

This contest is supposed to end today, so I guess we'll make the deadline 11:59pm tonight.

I'll start a voting thread tomorrow.

So tonight at midnight or did the deadline pass last night at midnight (EST)?

SCHP - the deadline was supposed to be on the 20th but that's ok since you've been working on it. Besides, I'm still not sure what to do with the voting thread so nobody has voted yet.

Does anyone know where we can host these pictures for the voting thread? If I upload them to my Photobucket page, they'll lose quality and color.

Or should we just let everyone look through the 3 pages of designs?

What if you were to start a new sticky with the poll on top and copy all the url's of everybodies enrtys into seperate posts in one complete thread. (when you rt click on the images the menu pop-up allows you to copy the url from where the picture is at)

First post - Poll

o - snetsrak43 - Chicago Fire

o - leggmann01 - Portland Thunder

etc....

Second Post - (image only with screen name on top)

snetsrak43

2612840f.jpg

Third Post -

leggmann01

pthunderentry7ad.png

Forth Post - etc.......

Yeah, just use links in the poll thread so they can be clicked on by voters. Similiar to the Tampa Bay voting thread...if you post everyone's entry image on the poll thread, it will take up a lot of space in my opinion.

Yeah, just use links in the poll thread so they can be clicked on by voters. Similiar to the Tampa Bay voting thread...if you post everyone's entry image on the poll thread, it will take up a lot of space in my opinion.

ditto what schelmetproject said, although i'm not sure you can set a poll allowing 3 votes...you may have to make a voting thread with the first entry links to all of the images and then ask folks to vote 1st/2nd/3rd in the thread with no comments allowed so that you just have replies that are votes...

i was feeling pretty good about my concept until i saw some of the others...there are some REALLY nice sets in this contest - good luck to all

jldesigns404eo.png

i took a stab at a design for the hawaiins. how do i post it on here? an attachment?

The contest is over so you will just have to post it on concept.

To post you must upload it to a photohosting site ex. photobucket. Then get its %7Boption%7D tag and post it on a reply on the board.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Here are two of mine, Chicago Wind and Detroit Wheels. I did these for a fantasy league, so they don't really follow the original logos. Also, I tend to borrow heavily, so you might recognize the Detroit wheel from a prominent tire store.

wind.jpg

wheels.jpg

The Chicago looks good but the Detroit one looks like the National Tire & battery logo with just motion lines on one side.

http://www.ntb.com

Archived