Carolina hurricanes concept

uniformity

When I first read the page and saw "Carolina blue, burnt orange, and black" my initial reaction was...yecch  :o That said, these are good...I like their currents more though, because, well, hurricane flags are red and black and that color combo makes more sense.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

As usual, I'm the dissenter... yecch.  I'm definitely not a fan of the arm striping, and that colour combination hurts.  As someone pointed out, the "unimaginitive" red and black actually is perfect for a team called the Hurricanes, given the red and black nature of the storm flag they use as an alternate logo.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

because, well, hurricane flags are red and black and that color combo makes more sense.

plus they play in Raleigh (home of the NC State Univ. Wolfpack)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

As usual, I'm the dissenter... yecch. I'm definitely not a fan of the arm striping, and that colour combination hurts. As someone pointed out, the "unimaginitive" red and black actually is perfect for a team called the Hurricanes, given the red and black nature of the storm flag they use as an alternate logo.

I'm with you on this one Mockba. The red & black colors of the Hurricane warning flag is pretty much a given for the 'Canes.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Very clean, but the slate blue and black are kinda drab... the orange doesn't lift it up enough for me...

The red/black hurricane flag banding across the bottom of the jerseys make the Carolina jersey one of the best in hockey in my opinion, they are clean, easy, have a simple colour scheme, good use of silver, and a great logo... I wouldn't change a thing!

GRC

yanks_sig.gif

The red/black hurricane flag banding across the bottom of the jerseys make the Carolina jersey one of the best in hockey in my opinion, they are clean, easy, have a simple colour scheme, good use of silver, and a great logo... I wouldn't change a thing!

Sick! I think the Hurricanes have brutal uniforms! It's an eyesore to watch them! If they got rid of the crap along the bottom I think they'd be much better! The logo isn't bad and its never really taken to me but the jerseys are sick!

horrible, absolutely horrible!

Well, I didnt expect everyone to like it, but cmon, dont just slam it without any explanation!

You're the so called "designer", why don't you educate the atomitons with your sagacious powers of wisdom.

If you don't have the faculty to articulate your thoughts on the matter, your opinion can't be that eminent.

Archived