logo competition

GameCock82

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not sure how else I would conceal the seeding other than the way im doing it..if you know what I mean. I have it set up as matches on one logo template

seen here:logo template-green

ex.they will be posted as games like this:

green

game 1(would be a link)

....so on

grey

game 1(link)

......get the picture?

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

i'm not sure how else I would conceal the seeding other than the way im doing it..if you know what I mean. I have it set up as matches on one logo template

seen here:logo template-green

ex.they will be posted as games like this:

green

game 1(would be a link)

....so on

grey

game 1(link)

......get the picture?

uh.........? still lost

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

I hate to be such a pessemist, but unless I step up my game to a COMPLETELY unreal level, I'm done for in the first round. I've already checked out the competition. Oh well it's good for the practice. And maybe I can make it close.

How do you think a team like Bucknell or Southern feels when walking into Cameron Indoor?

As for the seeding, maybe you could have just never released the seeding or do it over again. Only use numbers and send out a list of the seeds ONLY to the ones competing just for reference. That way whenever someone votes they have no idea who did the work, they are simply just voting for the one they like most. All everyone else sees is a bracket with seeds numbers advancing, no names.

I hate to be such a pessemist, but unless I step up my game to a COMPLETELY unreal level, I'm done for in the first round. I've already checked out the competition. Oh well it's good for the practice. And maybe I can make it close.

How do you think a team like Bucknell or Southern feels when walking into Cameron Indoor?

As for the seeding, maybe you could have just never released the seeding or do it over again. Only use numbers and send out a list of the seeds ONLY to the ones competing just for reference. That way whenever someone votes they have no idea who did the work, they are simply just voting for the one they like most. All everyone else sees is a bracket with seeds numbers advancing, no names.

That's what I had assumed would happen. Numbers w/o names.

I saw who I'm facing in round #1.... :blink:

To say I'm gonna have to produce the best LOGO OF MY :censored: LIFE to even have a chance at advancing is a mild understatement....

Ah well, if Chaminade could leap up and beat a stacked UVA team one sunny day in Maui, ANYTHING is possible B)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Touche.

I'm feeling a Bradley-esque sweet 16. Maybe even a George Mason Final Four Appereance.

Actually in the two competitions I've done, I've yet to get a vote, so thats first on the list.

brianurlacher.png

Archived