Official 2006 NBA Playoffs Thread

nsentv

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please. Like the ref's would of been a factor in Game 7.

I saw the beginning of the 3rd and saw that Kobe scored 24 points. The other team mates weren't even close.

I'll say it again, the team that plays like a team will always beat the one man team.

• 2 weeks later...
Possible NBA Finals: Cleveland vs. Phoenix

but more likely: Miami vs. Dallas

Oh, is the pistons series over already? Hmm...... It seems like the 2004 Pistons were in the exact same place against the Nets two years ago, and won the series. This is a better Pistons team, so you guys better not get too far ahead of yourselves.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Is the Cleveland - Detroit series over? Oh, nope, looks like Detroit just won game 6, 84 - 82. So much for that surprising Cavs 3 - 2 series lead. We will see what happens in game 7 at The Palace.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Simply put if the Cavs were going to win this series they needed to win tonight, now way will tehy steal another one in the Palace. However LeBron great playoffs give him a year or two another player and watch the Cavs win 2 or 3 in a row.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You can put that on the back page, front page, middle page, wherever. The Pistons will win game 7.

So, now the series is over...

Just like it was after the Cavs were down 2-0

Just like it was after the Cavs were down 2-1

Why don't you let your team's play do the talking instead of what they say. The Cavs aren't even supposed to be in this series, and you are talking smack like your team is the greatest in the history of the NBA. I hate to break it to you, but they aren't. They have been pushed to the brink by a decent Cavaliers team, and even if they get past Cleveland, they are going to have to face a very good, and fresh Miami team. Then, if they still manage to pull that upset they get the winner of the San Antonio/Dallas series. The Pistons have an extremely uphill battle to fight, and I don't think they are going to be the winner.

WITNESS

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

You can put that on the back page, front page, middle page, wherever. The Pistons will win game 7.

Why don't you let your team's play do the talking instead of what they say. The Cavs aren't even supposed to be in this series, and you are talking smack like your team is the greatest in the history of the NBA. I hate to break it to you, but they aren't. They have been pushed to the brink by a decent Cavaliers team, and even if they get past Cleveland, they are going to have to face a very good, and fresh Miami team. Then, if they still manage to pull that upset they get the winner of the San Antonio/Dallas series. The Pistons have an extremely uphill battle to fight, and I don't think they are going to be the winner.

WITNESS

Hmm...Seems like you are doing a little early guaranteeing of your own. SA/Dal will have to play a good Phoenix or L.A. team. Kind of funny that you jumped on him about saying the series is over when you don?t even let the teams of the next series be settled before you say it?s over.

PopHeading-1.gif

No, the pistons are not the greatest team in history, they don't have to be. All they have to be is better than the teams in the NBA this season. In game 7, they will be at The Palace, where they had the best home record in the NBA this year. They also have more playoff experience. How many times have the cavs been to the playoffs the past four years? How about the NBA Finals? Okay, the Pistons know how to play under pressure, and in this game 7, Lebron won't be able to win it by himself. The pistons know how to step it up in these situations, Like against the heat last year and the nets the year before that. If they win this series, they will play the heat. Detroit beat them 3 of 4 times this year. The Pistons beat them in the playoffs last year, and this Miami team is worse than last year. If they win that series, Detroit will play The suns, clippers, mavs or spurs. Detroit swept the spurs 2 - 0 during the season. They lost in game 7 last year in SA. This year, game 7 would be in detroit, which makes a big difference. Then there is the Mavs, who split the season series with detroit, each winning at home. The pistons would have 4 at home, and more playoff experience. The clippers could be there, who the Pistons beat 2 out of 2 times they played this season. They have pretty much no playoff experience at all, so most likely Detroit would win that series. Finally, there are the suns. The Pistons won both of the games they played this season. The pistons should win that series. Chauncey Billups would be Finals MVP, and rub it in Nash's Face. Any way it could happen, Dteroit has shown they can beat all of these teams, and hopefully they will show that in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, Nice observation Squeaks, I didn't even notice that.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Dallas blew why did Dirk need to attempt a 3, you didnt need a 3. Hopefully they go the San An and win.

Yeah hopefully they win, I absolutely hate the Spurs, especially Ginobili and Parker

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

WITNESS

Yes, now the series is over. Detroit just won game 7 , like I said. You are a WITNESS of Lebron not being able to get it done, once again.You need more than just a superstar. The Lakers were beat by Detroit when they had 2 superstars. Lebron can't do it all by himself. Lebron shot 11-24. The rest of the team was 9 for 41. Teamwork wins championships, and the Cavs have no teamwork. Everything is about Lebron.

MegatronSig2.jpg

WITNESS

Yes, now the series is over. Detroit just won game 7 , like I said. You are a WITNESS of Lebron not being able to get it done, once again.You need more than just a superstar. The Lakers were beat by Detroit when they had 2 superstars. Lebron can't do it all by himself. Lebron shot 11-24. The rest of the team was 9 for 41. Teamwork wins championships, and the Cavs have no teamwork. Everything is about Lebron.

Please. LeBron not getting it done? He's in his THIRD YEAR and who knows, if the Cavs had Larry Hughes for game six maybe they close out the series in Cleveland. LeBron gets his teammates involved and gets triple doubles. He is a team player and the Cavs will only get better.

Archived