Aston Villa concept

Dave Ship

Nice uniform, good job.

The one blemish (and this is by no means your fault) is the cororate sponsor on the front. At first glance it looks like it says"Cows". It's too bad the team badge couldn't be larger than the sponsor logo.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Gorgeous looking and well executed. I really, really like this concept.

The one thing about their kit that drives me nuts is the sponsor's logo. When I see it small on TV, I always think it says "COWS"! :wacko:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Gorgeous looking and well executed. I really, really like this concept.

The one thing about their kit that drives me nuts is the sponsor's logo. When I see it small on TV, I always think it says "COWS"! :wacko:

that's the point. because all villa players are as fat as cows :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I wouldn't say they're as fat as cows, but I think a team of cattle could play better football.

Of course I realize I'm saying this while they play in the Premiership and we'll be watching them from a level down.

i have 2 favriote clubs in england, fulham and birmingham city. therefopre i have to rip the vile every chance i get. and the blues should not have gone down this year, damned injuries...

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I wouldn't say they're as fat as cows, but I think a team of cattle could play better football.

Of course I realize I'm saying this while they play in the Premiership and we'll be watching them from a level down.

i have 2 favriote clubs in england, fulham and birmingham city. therefopre i have to rip the vile every chance i get.

yay for you :trophy:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Nice uniform, good job.

The one blemish (and this is by no means your fault) is the cororate sponsor on the front. At first glance it looks like it says"Cows". It's too bad the team badge couldn't be larger than the sponsor logo.

haha i thought it said cows too!

Thats very good. Shame the team aren't as good. You should do one for Everton. The pride of merseyside

Yeah, that's why Liverpool is better!

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Archived