Search for the Ugliest Jersey Ever

steiny_ramone

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and anyone I forgot; I am about to show you a picture that some of you may have seen, some of you may have not seen it. I am not sure what league it is from, or what team it is, or where I found it, or why there is a big blue J in the middle of the picture, so please don't ask. Although if anyone knows the answer to any of those questions, feel free to answer, as I am curious, myself. But, without any further delay I present to you the ugliest jersey of all time!

ugly.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and anyone I forgot; I am about to show you a picture that some of you may have seen, some of you may have not seen it. I am not sure what league it is from, or what team it is, or where I found it, or why there is a big blue J in the middle of the picture, so please don't ask. Although if anyone knows the answer to any of those questions, feel free to answer, as I am curious, myself. But, without any further delay I present to you the ugliest jersey of all time!

ugly.png

Yah... I don't think I could easily top that pic. That is just pure uglyness...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

ugly.png

EWWWWWW! OMG, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? Horrible uniforms, that's worse than the Euro league advertisements.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

You gotta feel sorry for the players when the some goof-ball team owner or manager drags those things out of a box in the dressing room and hands them out. When you're playing in the minors for a couple hundred dollars a week, you can't really tell the team where they can put their idiotic novelty sweaters. None of the guys in the picture looks thrilled to be wearing those monstrosities.

You gotta feel sorry for the players when the some goof-ball team owner or manager drags those things out of a box in the dressing room and hands them out. When you're playing in the minors for a couple hundred dollars a week, you can't really tell the team where they can put their idiotic novelty sweaters. None of the guys in the picture looks thrilled to be wearing those monstrosities.

They look as if they're questioning their existence in this photo.

That team would be the Quad City Mallards of th UHL... you can see the duck on the belt buckle if you find a larger picture...

and when i first saw the title no matter what you came up with i knew id be able to trump with these babies... but alas you did truly find the worst uniforms of all time

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

ugly.png

wow. :blink:

ugly.png

wow, those are hideous. I thought i could think of something uglier put i can't.

EWWWWWW! OMG, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? The Dallas ********?

Can we do something about this please, mods? I am sure I am not the only one uncomfortable with this kind of language on the boards.

Actually, you might be.

Can we do something about this please, mods? I am sure I am not the only one uncomfortable with this kind of language on the boards.

U know that the word queer does not just mean what I assume u mean. It also mean strange, odd. U assumed I was putting it in a approriate manner.

Actually, you might be.

Words offend me!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

U know that the word queer does not just mean what I assume u mean. It also mean strange, odd. U assumed I was putting it in a approriate manner.

No, he assumed you were using it in an inappropriate manner, which I also assumed upon reading it. Say what you want about the word having alternative meanings, the simple fact that you went out of your way to use a word that is ambiguous in its meaning, with a commonly used negative/offensive connotation, is reason enough to remove it.

If you have a problem with my decision, let me know. Otherwise, think before you type next time, and we can all have a good time.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived