Search for the Ugliest Jersey Ever

steiny_ramone

Believe it or not, I actually have a larger version of that picture saved on my computer. I'd post it, but do you really want to see it?

That's what I thought.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe it or not, I actually have a larger version of that picture saved on my computer. I'd post it, but do you really want to see it?

That's what I thought.

-raises hand-

Unleash that thing.

Believe it or not, I actually have a larger version of that picture saved on my computer.  I'd post it, but do you really want to see it?

That's what I thought.

-raises hand-

Unleash that thing.

View at your own risk:

cowboy6lr.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Believe it or not, I actually have a larger version of that picture saved on my computer.  I'd post it, but do you really want to see it?

That's what I thought.

-raises hand-

Unleash that thing.

View at your own risk:

cowboy6lr.png

That is ugly as all get-out. I mean wow, they actually designed a belt ON the sweater. That is horrible. Even the players know it's horrible, you can tell by the looks on their faces. That is a shame, how can someone even think of a promotion this bad.

EWWWWWW! OMG, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? The Dallas ********?

Can we do something about this please, mods? I am sure I am not the only one uncomfortable with this kind of language on the boards.

U know that the word queer does not just mean what I assume u mean. It also mean strange, odd. U assumed I was putting it in a approriate manner.

No, he assumed you were using it in an inappropriate manner, which I also assumed upon reading it. Say what you want about the word having alternative meanings, the simple fact that you went out of your way to use a word that is ambiguous in its meaning, with a commonly used negative/offensive connotation, is reason enough to remove it.

If you have a problem with my decision, let me know. Otherwise, think before you type next time, and we can all have a good time.

Yeah, and I am honestly telling u that was not the way I meant it. Just because I involved the word queer in my statement does not mean that's the way I was putting it. But, if u want to remove the statement fine, go right ahead. I am just using a word that is apart of the English language. I am in no way discussing anyone's orientation here. You are a moderator, so I'm not gonna get into anything. If u want to remove my statement, then remove it. It's not my fault the meaning is garbled.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Yeah, and I am honestly telling u that was not the way I meant it. Just because I involved the word queer in my statement does not mean that's the way I was putting it. But, if u want to remove the statement fine, go right ahead. I am just using a word that is apart of the English language. I am in no way discussing anyone's orientation here. You are a moderator, so I'm not gonna get into anything. If u want to remove my statement, then remove it. It's not my fault the meaning is garbled.

I object to your use of "u" instead of "you." Lazy.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If you know so much about the English language, then it would be in your best interests not to use words whose meanings you know to be garbled. "Fag" means cigarette in London. That doesn't mean I can ask a guy for one in Chicago. I would guess that you were fully aware of the alternate meanings of "queer".

And to validate my post: Those uniforms are ugly.

I like 'em.

They're .....

No, you know no-one could possibly like them.

They're rubbish.

What I don't understand is who bought them at the charity auction.

"Here's your jersey, Mr. Charles......and here's your jersey, Mr. Wonder...."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

And now, tying together the two divergent topics contained in this thread:

Every player wearing that jersey is thinking "I wish I could quit this."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That's what I thought.

-raises hand-

Unleash that thing.

View at your own risk:

cowboy6lr.png

what's up with the big blue "J" on the centered guy?

i can't tell if thats on the jersey or just on the pic

"Fag" means cigarette in London. That doesn't mean I can ask a guy for one in Chicago.

Well, no duh Sherlock! There are going to be words you are not going to say to someone because of their alternate meaning. Simple example: Let's do it! So, am I suggesting that we go **** it?

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

This has to be one of, if not thee most hidious jersey ever to be placed on a hockey player. Please, view at your own risk. I do warn you now to keep all sharp objects away from your person upon scrolling down. This may enduce vomiting, eye melting and uncontrolable screaming like a little girl.

You have been warned.

pG01-2339968reg.jpg

^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived