Search for the Ugliest Jersey Ever

steiny_ramone

worsthockeyjersey2.jpg

I don't kow how these things came about, but I am sure there was a "low talker" involved in all this.

"But I don't wanna be a pirate."

Yeah, but you're supposed to be a compassionate person! That cares about poor people! You look like you're gonna.. swing in on a chandelier!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I can actually live with the Tuxedo jersey, the Pirate Shirt jersey is horrid and lacks all dignity.

Here's one that hasn't been mentioned that's pretty hideous as well. Milwaukee Admirals Bob Uecker Plaid Jersey night.

Uecker.gifadmirals0218.gif

Even as bad as those are, the Wild West jerseys are still the worst ever.

As for WildWinger88, the problem I have with you is your sig is too freakin' big!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I can at least understand the Uecker Night jerseys as a humorous attempt. I wish I could find it, but the Roanoke Express hockey team wore a Christmas Tree jersey for some December games in 1997. I was there in person. It was so bad I blocked it from my memory until now.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

While I can actually live with the Tuxedo jersey, the Pirate Shirt jersey is horrid and lacks all dignity.

Here's one that hasn't been mentioned that's pretty hideous as well. Milwaukee Admirals Bob Uecker Plaid Jersey night.

As for WildWinger88, the problem I have with you is your sig is too freakin' big!

I know, I know

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

After seeing all the other disgusting uniforms posted on this thread, still, that cowboy getup has got to be in the top 2 or 3 ever. Those plaid Admirals are almost there.

As for talk about signature sizes, etc. I turned off my signatures over a year ago and have to say it's been a good choice. Makes topics easier to get through.

After seeing all the other disgusting uniforms posted on this thread, still, that cowboy getup has got to be in the top 2 or 3 ever. Those plaid Admirals are almost there.

As for talk about signature sizes, etc. I turned off my signatures over a year ago and have to say it's been a good choice. Makes topics easier to get through.

I've taken the advice of others here as well...I haven't had sigs on for about a year either.

Not ever gonna turn 'em back on...

my entries:

Boys_Front_0421.jpg

Agreed on the Lions jerseys. I think those plaid jerseys are pretty atrocious, but the Millen-era Lions look so terrible compared to their past. It's a shame. Nothing Matt Millen has done for that franchise has been good, and the obvious visual representation is the uniforms. Every year, they're among the ugliest in the NFL.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

About the Orlando Thunder and Milawaukee Admirals jersey:

To quote THN: "They're so ugly they're beautiful." They suck, but they are cool, none the less. They are atrocious, but they make you want one, just to see what people would say. The same can't be said for most of the other jerseys in this thread, however. I have never seen most of the jerseys posted, and it's been pretty entertaining looking at them so far. Keep em coming!

Do I hear people calling the Orlando Thunder "ugly?" Blasphemy! I will have none of this!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I can at least understand the Uecker Night jerseys as a humorous attempt.

I completely agree. The Plaid ones were supposed to be kitschy and dumb looking on purpose. The western ones were just sad and embarassing and it clearly shows on the players faces.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

While I would never, ever wear it, I must admit it is so ugly that it becomes cool.

See, I still want one of those. I would totally wear it, too.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

wow i must be going crazy. SOme how i actually like those jerseys.

Archived