BIG BEN IN MOTORCYCLE WRECK

Too bad it wasn't a Harley. I know I know pretty nit-picky but calling a Hayabusa a Harley should be a crime.

The person who put the sign up may be a Harley owner. Who knows?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only can he not ride a bike.

It looks like Big Ben has a drinking problem too. :shocked:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/mike...hbenpicture.jpg

Unless there was a report that Roethlisberger was drunk at the time of the crash or had been drinking before the crash, this has nothing to do with the story.

Also, think about this. He's 24, rich, single (meaning not married, not necessarily unattached) and famous. He had BETTER have hot girls hanging all over him. I would be disappointed in him otherwise.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Not only can he not ride a bike.

It looks like Big Ben has a drinking problem too. :shocked:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/mike...hbenpicture.jpg

That's from the Super Bowl party. I remember they were all over him on the E! Channel for that.

(OMG I just admitted I watch E!.)

Anyways, PittsburghSucks, I can understand you don't like Pittsburgh, but seriously, kickin the man while he's down??? Come on now, have some class man.

Anyways, PittsburghSucks, I can understand you don't like Pittsburgh, but seriously, kickin the man while he's down??? Come on now, have some class man.

Why? Nobody gave K2 a break when he wrecked his bike last year.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

But nobody really likes Kellen Winslow to begin with. He has this attitude problem that needs to be capped quickly before he becomes a cancer in the locker room.

There is a major difference between Big Ben, a Super Bowl winning quarterback, and that hot headed jackass you Brownie fans call a tight end.

Regardless of who was at fault, anyone who drives a motorcycle without wearing proper protection is just plain stupid.

Think about it, you're on a vehicle that is two wheels with a motor attached, no outer frame, no actual protection coming from the vehicle itself. If you get his, your on your own. Why wouldn't you want to protect your head and your body?

This is a perfect example of why protecting yourself is important, it isn't about you doing something stupid, its about other drivers. ben is damn lucky he isn't dead, because that could have easily happened. If he didn't have his licence, and if it was against his contract, he should be punished for this, because it was extremely stupid. Why gamble with your life and career just because the lawq says that you don't need a helmet?

Ditto. I think since he's supposedly "alright" (nobody with a broken jaw and a messed up grill like he got now would be alright), I think he should have some sort of punishment, whether it be from the authorities or a hefty from the Steelers, he should be punished, although thank God he's alive.

For punishment, he should not be paid by the Steelers for how ever long he is out recovering from his injuries.

But nobody really likes Kellen Winslow to begin with. He has this attitude problem that needs to be capped quickly before he becomes a cancer in the locker room.

There is a major difference between Big Ben, a Super Bowl winning quarterback, and that hot headed jackass you Brownie fans call a tight end.

Both are arrogant, immature, defiant, irresponsible, and selfish. One just has a ring.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Cancer? You call being the first person at the Browns complex everyday this off season and working his ass off getting ready for the 06 season cancer? Then I hope the Browns get some more cancer.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Too bad it wasn't a Harley. I know I know pretty nit-picky but calling a Hayabusa a Harley should be a crime.

The person who put the sign up may be a Harley owner. Who knows?

Good point. I didn't read it that way at first.

PopHeading-1.gif

THose pictures dont look like he has too much of problem to me B)

I hear in Pittsburgh they interupted daytime television and covered in live for several hours

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Then I hope the Browns get some more cancer.

I could talk smack, but, I don't think I have to anymore.

That and...what did the five fingers say to the face?

Nothing, they were too busy admiring their five Super Bowl rings.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Cancer? You call being the first person at the Browns complex everyday this off season and working his ass off getting ready for the 06 season cancer? Then I hope the Browns get some more cancer.

How are you defining "cancer"?

One of the current definitions of Kellen Winslow Jr. reads like this:

"A petulant son of a former NFL All-Pro who's better known for one ill-advised comment after a game than the sum total of his college football accomplishments who signed a lucrative contract with the Cleveland Browns, whose generosity he has repaid with a whopping 5 catches over 2 injury-riddled seasons, including missing a year after an ill-advised motorcycle stunt." SYNONYM: bust. Winslow's lucky he still has a contract - the least he can do is bust his :censored: in the weight room. He owes them so much more than that for the Browns' investment.

Just remember, many cancers aren't curable. :therock:

In the meantime, don't miss the bigger picture - your dislike of a professional football team is causing you to wish harm, pain and suffering on another human being. It's only a game.

I couldn't care a whit about Big Ben, Winslow, Jason Williams, Jeff Kent, or anyone dumb enough to jeopardize their lives and livelihoods doing stupid things just because they can. There's no law saying you can't smoke cigarettes or drink gasoline, either - but should you? That said, while their actions have no bearing on my health and welfare, I don't wish them any particular harm on a human level.

While we're at it, why do we get all up in arms when a celebrity does it? What about the schlub who lives down your street, or the guy at work? Non-famous people get into wrecks every day, and they're more likely to be people you know or care about. Aren't they more of a reason for concern than some celebrity you'll never meet?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

In the meantime, don't miss the bigger picture - your dislike of a professional football team is causing you to wish harm, pain and suffering on another human being. 

I have NEVER wished harm on Big Ben. Although I do find it funny that he flaunted about the fact the he doesn't wear a helmet on his bike, and look what ends up happening to him. We reap what we sow.

In the meantime, don't miss the bigger picture - your dislike of a professional football team is causing you to wish harm, pain and suffering on another human being. 

I have NEVER wished harm on Big Ben. Although I do find it funny that he flaunted about the fact the he doesn't wear a helmet on his bike, and look what ends up happening to him. We reap what we sow.

Nah, you just made classless jokes about his physical injuries. That is much better. <_<

PS I don?t like Big Ben one bit. So don?t get to thinking I am just some Steelers supporter looking after my guy. I can't stand the guy.

PopHeading-1.gif

I wonder if say in a couple of thousand years from now archaeolgists dig up ole Ben's bones. When they check out the skeletal scarring on his skull they're gonna think football was more violent than Roman gladitorial games.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Why? Nobody gave K2 a break when he wrecked his bike last year.

that's because Kellen Winslow Jr. was doing tricks in a parking lot, lied about it, and was then caught on camera.

Ben got hit by a car. Do you see how those two instances differ?

also I heard this statistic yesterday and I don't know if it is true but 95% of motorcycle accidents are not the fault of the motorcycle rider. If that is true why in the hell would you not do everything you could to protect yourself on the bike?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived