Death to the Buffaslug Sigs

Chief.

Atlanta Falcons please.

...What? I think you're missing the point. I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Vick on ice skates.

Micheal Vick has been on skates. Don't you remember that Nike commercial when he played for the avalanche?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i just wanted to know what is up with the death of the Buffaslug

You do know your avatar is the fan made spidy trailer compiled of clips from the first two movies as well as clips from many more?

Back to the topic - many people here hate the new Sabre's logo, some more so than others and the whole "death to the Buffaslug" helps vent some peoples hatred.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I can't wait to see the Ducks one.

And I hope that it's with the old logo. B)

BTW, Could you do the Kings one using the lion that was on the team logo from98-02? Also it would be funny if you do one using the Quebec Nordique & the Hartford Whalers one. :hockeysmiley:

Atlanta Falcons please.

...What? I think you're missing the point. I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Vick on ice skates.

Alright then Chicago Blackhawks then.

Check page 3 please...

The Atlanta Falcons logo with the buffaslug would be easy as pie.I request Atlanta again.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Atlanta Falcons please.

Check page 3 please...

The Atlanta Falcons logo with the buffaslug would be easy as pie.I request Atlanta again.

For the last time he's only doing NHL logos. There's a Thrashers one on the first page.

Atlanta Falcons please.

Check page 3 please...

a.) I already told you I'm only doing NHL logos.

b.) Doing anything besides the NHL doesn't even make sense.

c.) I made you a Blackhawks sig, which you requested.

Atlanta Falcons please.

Check page 3 please...

is this guy retarted? why would you have a football sig for a hockey logo, youre a JACK@$$!

ATL

These are hilarious! Well done, chief103182!!!

I used to have a "logo parody" page on my own website years ago. A topic like this makes me think we should have a an permanent topic specifically for this kind of thing. The possibilites are endless! :D

Atlanta Falcons please.

Micheal Vick has been on skates. Don't you remember that Nike commercial when he played for the avalanche?

vickhockey.jpg

nike-what-if-01.jpgnike-what-if-02.jpg

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Atlanta Falcons please.

Check page 3 please...

is this guy retarted? why would you have a football sig for a hockey logo, youre a JACK@$$!

How am I a jack@$$?Because I simply request something out of the ordinary?No my fellow fan of Atlanta teams.I would love to JUST SEE something out of the ordinary.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Atlanta Falcons please.

Check page 3 please...

How am I a jack@$$?Because I simply request something out of the ordinary?No my fellow fan of Atlanta teams.I would love to JUST SEE something out of the ordinary.

You requested a sig that makes no sense in this series, then you REQUESTED IT AGAIN after I said no and made you a Chicago sig that you requested (after I already made it, by the way). So what if you want to "see something out of the ordinary"? I'm not doing it. It's stupid.

Anyway, about the sigs. I will finish it, just not right away. I'm finishing designing a sports program cover for school this week and I'm going to be in Louisville all next week. Thanks for your support and look forward to this project starting back up in August.

Archived