2016 - Athletics Stadium -(OAK) if built

2017 - Mets Stadium (NYM)

2018 - Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (BAL)

2019 - Nationals Stadium (WAS)

saBS.png

2008 - Old Yankee Stadium (NYY)

2014 - New Yankee Stadium (NYY)

If 2008 is to be in old Yankee, I would assume that new Shea will be next in line before new Yankee, and definitely not 3 times in one city within 10 years time.

FWIW the Blue Jays are applying to host either 2011 or 2012.

I had heard that they applyed for 2008 but the fact that that has suddenly disappeared leads me to believe the Yankees are getting it in 2008.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

i see the 2008 game in anaheim because it is a newer stadium and taht is wat mlb is trying for, but i can see if they hold it in new york by trying to get it bak east, wit it being in san fransisco in 2007, but i'd still put my money on anaheim

I think Yankee Stadium will host it in 2008. There has been every indication that is the case.

As for the ASG being in New York 3 times in 10 years I can see that happening. Remember the ASG is a corporate event and there isn't a more corporate city than New York. There will be a big push from FOX and the sponsors to give it to New York as many times as they can with the new stadiums going up. I think Old Yankee Stadium will get it in 2008 then in a few years the new Mets Park and a few years after that new Yankee Stadium.

2008- Yankee Stadium

2009- St. Louis

2010- Anaheim

2011- San Diego

2012- Toronto

2013- New Mets

2010 Tropicana Field

I see you never have been there. If you have you would know that it is a place MLB should hide from the national spotlight. :D

Although putting a game at the Trop would essential be giving the Yankees 3 All-Star Games in 10 years. 1 at old Yankee Stadium, 1 at New Yankee Stadium, and 1 at the Trop. :P

All seriousness though I hope Yankee Stadium gets the game in 08 and Bob Sheppard is still around to be the PA Announcer, that way someone with class and not Joe Buck can introduce the teams. If Sheppard is still around there is no way the Yankees let Buck do the intros.

2008 - Old Yankee Stadium (NYY)

2014 - New Yankee Stadium (NYY)

If 2008 is to be in old Yankee, I would assume that new Shea will be next in line before new Yankee, and definitely not 3 times in one city within 10 years time.

But there are many more new stadiums in the NL than the AL. If Bud wants to go back to the All-Star game rotation there are not many new AL stadiums it can go to except the new Yankee Stadium. And Bud dosen't care if it is in NYC three times in ten years. It gets him more media coverege being in the largest city in the country.

saBS.png

2010 Tropicana Field

I see you never have been there. If you have you would know that it is a place MLB should hide from the national spotlight. :D

Although putting a game at the Trop would essential be giving the Yankees 3 All-Star Games in 10 years. 1 at old Yankee Stadium, 1 at New Yankee Stadium, and 1 at the Trop. :P

All seriousness though I hope Yankee Stadium gets the game in 08 and Bob Sheppard is still around to be the PA Announcer, that way someone with class and not Joe Buck can introduce the teams. If Sheppard is still around there is no way the Yankees let Buck do the intros.

Joe Buck's contarct with Fox ends after the upcoming NFL season, they have not started negociations.

2008: Yankee Stadium(Old)

2009: Anaheim

2010: Petco

2011: Twins Stadium

2012: Fenway

2013: New Busch

2014: Wrigley

2015: Chase

2016: Yankee Stadium(New)

2017: Nationals Stadium

2018: New Shea

2019: Camden Yards

2020: Citizens Bank Ballpark

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

2007 - AT&T Park, San Francisco (confirmed)

2008 - Yankee Stadium, New York

2009 - Busch Stadium, St. Louis

2010 - Anahiem's refurbish ballpark

2011 - Chase Field, Arizona

2012 - Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City

2013 - Washington's New Ballpark

2014 - Minnesota's new ballpark

2015 - New York Mets' New Ballpark

Comissioner already said Arizona was overdue for an All Star Game and Kanasas City WILL have it between 2010 and 2015. Bud also said he want the All Star game in St. Louis new ballpark as soon as possible.

Archived