Best uniform in sports

BRM_PTX

Any sport,any league,any team who do you think has the best uniform in sports

For me I would say the UCLA Bruins football team

051022_drew_olsen_hmed_8p.hmedium.jpg

While it may not be intimidating it is very classy.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Los Angeles Dodgers. Hands down. They're like the Yankees in terms of tradition, but with a uniform that people would actually say looked good if they'd never seen it before.

I like Navy football, too, on account of they have a great football uniform that hasn't been ruined in the last few years. Close second.

20082614447.png

I think the best looking uniform is the Toronto Maple Leafs or Montreal Canadiens.

But yeah, the Yankees are good too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

that's definately high on my list, too... only needs a few tweaks, imo.

here's my top 3 (in no particular order):

3_29s.jpg

rich123.jpg

TR.jpg

Haven't there already been about 800 threads started on this same topic?

I'm sure there has. And then new people join the board and they like to talk about the same thing, and since they weren't here before, it's a new topic to them, full of exciting possibilities, and a chance to tell everyone what THEIR favorite uniform is. I like these kind of topics coming up every once in a while.

Anyway, since this is my first experience with this topic, I'll reply.

It's a tough one for me, since there are so many I like. I'd have to keep it to current unis, since there are way too many in the past that I loved. After thinking about it a while, I'd have to say... the Montreal Canadians.

The color scheme is excellent, classic, and shows up well on TV, on the ice, and on some schlepp walking around the mall in a jersey and jeans. The look is classic, and has been used in a very similar way for a long time, which basically means you can take a quick half-hearted glance at the jersey and go "oh... that's the habs." Also, I think the whole combo goes together. Socks, shorts, sweater... everything. It all looks good as a set. It's definitely the kind of uni that makes fans of other teams go "oooh, I wish we had something that good!" I should know... I'm about to get the slug!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

The classic Dodgers. Beautiful script, lack of gingerbread, and the red number for contrast on the front. Include the LA cap, and it's just a neat, neat look.

(gee, you thought, he doesn't mention the Packers?)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

that's definately high on my list, too... only needs a few tweaks, imo.

here's my top 3 (in no particular order):

3_29s.jpg

rich123.jpg

TR.jpg

The Raider unis would be my close second(I sure do like a lot of football uniforms don't I).It's very simple and intimidating.There are many copiers(Atlanta Falcons in the '90s,Carolina Panthers,Cincy,NO Saints)that try to duplicate the intimidation factor but fail miserably.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

There's no doubt about it...I'm a homer...but even beyond that I think these unis stackup nicely compared to any others in sports...

St. Louis Cardinals (home and away)

St. Louis Blues (home and away)

(As a homer I'll say my Rams have a nice look. I might put them up for consideration as best NFL uni but not overall sports.)

All sports?

Thinking laterally I would have thought Beach Volleyball would have had more mentions, however, I have always loved these:

james_hird.jpg

No other team looks like that.

It is the Guinness Record for uniforms worn the longest, unchanged in design.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Easily the two best in my opinion.

Red Sox alternates.

University of Alabama football. Why you ask? Their damn team name is their freaking color. It's a beautiful thing watching the rich crimsons rolling down the field at a home game.

allblink220kx.gif

Archived