Bengal's Practice Jerseys: Sharp

SouthSidePride

I found this image on CBS sportsline, and I think that it is pretty interesting. The bengals do not use their rounded numbers on their practice jersey, and that dark orange is pretty sharp. If they used those elements, maybe their regular jerseys would look better...but probably not.

img9600681.jpg

I found this image on CBS sportsline, and I think that it is pretty interesting. The bengals do not use their rounded numbers on their practice jersey, and that dark orange is pretty sharp. If they used those elements, maybe their regular jerseys would look better...but probably not.

img9600681.jpg

You gotta love those QB jerseys.

I love the Wisconsin Badger QB jerseys

fall_camp3_08f.jpg

Those are pretty sharp practice jerseys. I really like the idea of Bengal stripes on the jersey, but the execution on the current one is just bad.

Also, SouthSidePride, why does your sig have White Sox baseball est. 1904? Shouldn't it be 1900?

I LIKE 'EM! Now that's a football jersey.

Solid numbering font (not that roundy dropshadow nonsense) and a minimum of shoulder/arm adornments.

*sigh* Whatever happened to simplicity like this? I guess it gets relegated to the practice field. Maybe someday the classic looks will come back in to style, but I'm not holding my breath.

If I was a Bengals fan, I'd try to buy a practice jersey before I bought a gamer.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I LIKE 'EM!  Now that's a football jersey. 

Solid numbering font (not that roundy dropshadow nonsense) and a minimum of shoulder/arm adornments.

*sigh* Whatever happened to simplicity like this? I guess it gets relegated to the practice field. Maybe someday the classic looks will come back in to style, but I'm not holding my breath.

If I was a Bengals fan, I'd try to buy a practice jersey before I bought a gamer.

That's why I just wear the old jerseys. I own a new one but I hate it and I feel like a bandwagoneer when I wear it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Those are pretty sharp practice jerseys. I really like the idea of Bengal stripes on the jersey, but the execution on the current one is just bad.

Also, SouthSidePride, why does your sig have White Sox baseball est. 1904? Shouldn't it be 1900?

well, the year depends. i usually go with 1900, the year they moved, rather than the year they changed their name: 1901. I didn't have photoshop until today, so i will be sure to change that with a little photoshop magic. thanks for noting that.

You people are weird. You guys are always complaining about the modern look of teams and always talking about we want simplicity. Well i got news for ya. THE PAST IS THE PAST. Deal with it! Its all about progression and new ideas and not what was of yesterday. Those practice jerseys ae so simple and don't any identity to them.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

You people are weird. You guys are always complaining about the modern look of teams and always talking about we want simplicity. Well i got news for ya. THE PAST IS THE PAST. Deal with it! Its all about progression and new ideas and not what was of yesterday. Those practice jerseys ae so simple and don't any identity to them.

Just because something is new, doesn't mean it's better. Deal with that.

:D

Just because something is new, doesn't mean it's better. Deal with that.

:D

The original Bengals stripe design was new and innovative in a cool way. Well thought out and well done. Their new design is neither.

I rather be innovative than generic. The majority of the teams in the old days looked exactly alike (ex: the Jim Kelly Bills and the Phil Sims Giants).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I love the Orange Practice Jerseys!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

some pants have the bengal striping going all the way down the side of the pant (carson palmer) and some dont (anthony wright)

Ya gotta remember that these are practice pants...which are usually old game-worn pants. They pretty much use whatever is lying around...especially the penny-pinching Mike Brown. As a season-ticket holder, I've seen his frugal ways close-up (players used to have to buy their helmets from the local sporting goods store here in Cincy). Another good example of this is how the Bengals still haven't gotten new practice jerseys that mimic the look of their current game jerseys. They've been using the same practice jersey design for at least 10 years.

But I gotta agree with most folks here, the practice jerseys are definitely an upgrade over their game jerseys.

That's any team with a red color as the primary.  FSU has garnet and white practice jerseys with green QB jerseys

Not true. But that's okay.

okay, pretty much any COLLEGE team with a red primary. lol

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

well, the year depends. i usually go with 1900, the year they moved, rather than the year they changed their name: 1901. I didn't have photoshop until today, so i will be sure to change that with a little photoshop magic. thanks for noting that.

Agreed that it could be 1900 or 1901. I was trying to justify 1904 somehow, but I got nothing. Now that issue has been cleared up... back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Archived