Wild Alternate

Le Québécois

Wow, thats, wild.

Actually, I wanted to do something that would be agressive in colors and look. After all, IT'S THE NAME of the team...

it'd be a good alternate if they didn't already have a grat one, as someone said above white alternaets aren't the greatest unless there vintage (ie Toronto, montreal)

I agree in part, some vintage are great but on the other hand, some of the most beautiful alternate uniforms are not vintage...

adding some red/black trim to the trees might work better.
Lose the wordmark and make it color and it woul look pretty sharp
not really feeling the wordmark on the jersey. I dont really like white alternates either. I do like the trees though.

Gotcha, I'll probably work on it tonight according to your comments...

Thank you

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Trade out the (ree-dic-yoo-luss) team name wordmark for their regular crest, do nothing else to this concept, step back and call it finished. This is great. I've never been a fan of the "wordmark-as-identification" on hockey sweaters (I give the Rangers a pass because it's not really a wordmark, it's distinctive, it's unique, and they have used it for years... but I hate the Rangers), since it looks very collegiate. Plus, "Wild" is a horrible name for a pro team. It's even worse than most singular collective nouns currently in use (Heat, Lightning, Magic). But I digress - they have great colors and a great crest. Adding the trees was a good idea, and it looks great on the socks.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Since the main concern about my concpet is the wordmark on the jersey, it will be the only change I'll make. The fact that people don't like the white alt. is ok with me but my team (MOntreal Canadiens) had (for a couple of seasons) a white 3rd jersey and I think it was a great jersey...

So, there it is and I must say that I agree on the switch of logo...

wild_alt1.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived