Ohio Northern University new bear

mcrosby

I hate ONU. They sent me stuff in the mail everyother day even after I told them no. They said in a letter that they were not a college that would keep sending you stuff, yet they did.

Signature intentionally left blank

they sent me crap all the time as well. One letter was actually to get me to play baseball there. I don't know why they would want me. I had a 200 batting in two years of varsity, and i'm not exactly Ozzie Smith in the field.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well, I hate ONU but that's because I went to John Carroll, so I'm contractually obligated to hate all the other schools in the Ohio Athletic Conference (ESPECIALLY Baldwin-Wallace). LOL

Seriously, though... they're Division III... not too focused on the athletics, or their logos, generally. So you can kinda give them a break, as they generally can't afford lots of money for a professional re-design, and tend to rely on designs by students.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping they go in the bucky badger route.

Heres one of their logo variations which bears (no pun intended) a striking resemblance to bucky.

onu2oo1.png

take a closer look...from the neck down, that IS Bucky :cursing: same sweater, same hands, same legs (only differences are ONU coloration on the sweater and no black stripe on the leg)

Wis_2730.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived