Thanksgiving throwbacks

STL FANATIC

Here's my thoughts:

Lions: Looked like a High School set, I've never really liked them before, but since they have "history" then I respect them, if that makes sense.

Packers: They weren't wearing throwbacks right?

Dolphins: Didn't really look that retro, just looked like someone goofed on the numbers on the shoulders.

Cowboys: THE STARS ON THE SHOULDER LOOKED TOO SMALL!!!  They looked like Jerry was cutting back on money or something, I've seen unlicensed customs that looked better.  Good gravy, I was so psyched for these, and was highly disappointed.

NewWCRSig.gif

If the Lions took those throwbacks, added the lion to the sides of those helmets, put two blue stripes down the middle of the helmet (sans the white middle stripe) and put the same striping pattern on the pants, the Lions would have an everyday look that would look SOOOOOOO good....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And what about Baltimore, Jacksonville and Carolina, what are they gonna wear for throwbacks? And Default, c'mon man.

Packers: They weren't wearing throwbacks right?

Again: gray facemasks, different stripes on the sleeves/collar, thinner pants stripe, striped socks, black shoes. I thought people on this board were into detail. :D And yes the Cowboys' stars were way too small, but it's not like it was just this year, they've been like that the past three times they wore 'em. The jerseys are also the wrong shade of blue, it's too dark.

So Ive heard on espn radio multiple times that EVERYteam, except houston and tennesse (both should be in oilers gear) are wearing throwbacks this weekend.

Wow, looks like ESPN is waaaaay wrong, cuz as I look at he pre-game shows on FOX and CBS, I don't see anyone in throwbacks...as much as I'd like to see it, I don't think we'll see an "all-throwback" weekend in the NFL until the league's 100th anniversary in 2020  :(

The Dolphin's lettering bothered me, too. Historitcally accurate? Really? LIke, in the 70's they didn't have scissors to cut the orange fabric, only the aqua?

Does anyone have any word on this? I can't imagine why this happened!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived