COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2007

BloodAtFirstBite

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Beavers get the 1st down, then West Virginia vs. Louisville will be the most important game of the year.

Well, they didn't. Then they got a false start on the FG attempt, now they're punting. MOST IMPORTANT DRIVE EVAR coming up.

If the Beavers get the 1st down, then West Virginia vs. Louisville will be the most important game of the year.

A-hem. What about Michigan-Ohio State down in the Ol' Horseshoe on November 18th, huh?

A-hem. What about Michigan-Ohio State down in the Ol' Horseshoe on November 18th, huh?

Egads, ESPN would have my head if I forgot about that.

But yeah, that is a super important game as well...But WVa vs Louisville is still a super important game.

USC's driving, down 8 with about 2 minutes left.

Just got a great catch from Jarrett for about 30 yards.

And it's all going to come down to about a centimeter and whether or not Steve Smith got his foot down, here. Steve Smith has had a monster game.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well, that game is important too... I just rather see Rutgers take the BCS bid from the Big East. I'm not that impressed with West Virginia and don't get me started on what I think of Louisville.

Now, on to something else in College Football world: Canned coaches. North Carolina is going to be looking for one after Bunting says that he'll step down at the end of the year.

You might as well add Iowa State to that list, cause I don't see McCarney surviving this season. 3-6 and 0-5 in the Big 12 for a team that was supposed to compete for the North Division title... That's a shame.

Barring an onside kick, Oregon State is going to beat USC. Amazing. There's 7 seconds left, but the student section was already on the field.

Wait a second...there's no way USC can take an onside kick, and have enough time left to win.

ITS OVAR!!!!

...and Florida drops Georgia in the Game That Used to be Called the World's largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

OSU 33 - USC 31

Oregon State is now 2-60 against USC since 1967. Most of the time I'm against people rushing the field because its just dumb as hell hen most people do it...But if this is only the 2nd time you've beaten someone in 62 tries, THEN GO CRAZY!!!

Agreed. That is a HUGE win for the Beavers. Folks in Corvallis are going to party tonight, I tell you what.

And how about Wake Forest? 7-1 and holding off a crappy UNC team for the win. Next week: Boston College at Wake for the ACC Atlantic, folks.

Archived