NCAA Uni-Bowl: Round 1:ACC

Lumbergh

UVA is my choice. It is simple yet vogue with the titans/ravens stripes. They got the NFL old school look. Reminds me of the Bears. This year they finally got the "V" right.

Now if we can get Al Groh to use a orange alt everyone in hooville would be happy.

Virginia definately has the best, with Florida State a close second. I also don't mind Va Tech's unis at all. They have some random piping on the shoulder area, but the orange running along the side and down the pants doesn't look that bad. I also like BC's a lot, but Virginia gets my vote.

I voted Duke. I don't get to ever see them on tv, this was the first time I've seen them.

Ugg. Those Duke uniforms are terrible, almost as bad as they played yesterday (and for the record, Wake played worse and won). On the whites, the numbers are screen printed on. The collars are BLACK. BLACK. For Duke. The Duke Blue Devils. Yeah.

Be glad you never see them on TV.

UNC... THat's a fact.

Sorry, but Carolina Blue & White doesn't work half as well on a Football uniform as a basketball one.

True. They need to use the pattern on the side of the bball unis.

They still are the best.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I voted Duke. I don't get to ever see them on tv, this was the first time I've seen them.

Ugg. Those Duke uniforms are terrible, almost as bad as they played yesterday (and for the record, Wake played worse and won). On the whites, the numbers are screen printed on. The collars are BLACK. BLACK. For Duke. The Duke Blue Devils. Yeah.

Be glad you never see them on TV.

Wow, crazy how those things pop out at me after they're mentioned. I have to train my eye better for this knd of uniform critique, I honestly didn't notice the number and collar thing, even though they're plain as day in the pics. I feel shame. :wacko:

virginia, boston college, and maryland are the only teams that aren't horrible in my eyes.

virginia got my vote.

What's wrong with FSU. They're are simple. The only radical parts are the native design on the neckband.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

virginia, boston college, and maryland are the only teams that aren't horrible in my eyes.

virginia got my vote.

What's wrong with FSU. They're are simple. The only radical parts are the native design on the neckband.

Looking at your sig. FSU plays 8 home and only 4 away games? What a joke. Teams should have to at least try for some balance.

Archived