The long awaited Sabres jerseys

Sabrejeff

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point about California and Georgia has nothing to do with the design process.

Go ahead and bother if you choose.

edit:

ok, I see what you're getting upset about. You're taking offence to my comment about California and assuming that I'm putting California down as a hockey market and implying that they don't have fans.

I'm not!

I was trying to say that the Sabres fanbase isn't in California or Georgia.

DEATH TO REEBOK

• 2 weeks later...

Man are we gonna be stuck with these things? The Local Radio station WGR55 is Fawning over them today. Logo and all. Does'nt the Sleeve Blotch of Yello bother anyone else? Don't the Silver stripes seem out of place? And the Logo, It's a cryptozoologists dream. An undiscoverd animal. A Golden RaccoChipabuffaslug.

Ughhh

I have nothing to sell. Just a Sabres Fan.

I got to see them in person yesterday. They look awful.

I thought I'd take a bit of heat from wearing a Sabres jersey at a Canes game, and possibly a bit more from having my team win... but the comments I heard the most all night were: What the hell did your team do to their uniforms?

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

If any of you didn't get to see Barry Melrose on SportsCenter this morning, he totally trashed the Sabres' unis. Including the ever-so-popular, "What were they thinking? They look awful."

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I wasn't fast enough to get a picture but during the 3rd period the Canes jumbotron had a graphic saying:

Contrary to popular belief the sabres new logo is not a banana slug!"

Then yesterday morning on the radio John Forslund said the unis were the worst he ever saw.

If any of you didn't get to see Barry Melrose on SportsCenter this morning, he totally trashed the Sabres' unis. Including the ever-so-popular, "What were they thinking? They look awful."

Coming from a guy in a lavender, pinstriped mafia suit with a greased back mullet, is it really that bad?

I was watching the TSN game and I have concluded that the roads are much better than the homes (which is still pretty :censored:ty). The shade of blue looks so dark when on the ice that the homes look like some horrible, monochromatic nightmare.

I was watching the TSN game and I have concluded that the roads are much better than the homes (which is still pretty :censored:ty). The shade of blue looks so dark when on the ice that the homes look like some horrible, monochromatic nightmare.

Is it just me, or does the blue on the shorts totally not match the blue on the rest of the uniform? I also wonder... If Buffalo and San Jose were to play, with San Jose in their third jersey, would it look like a morning practice? :P

Is it just me, or does the blue on the shorts totally not match the blue on the rest of the uniform? I also wonder... If Buffalo and San Jose were to play, with San Jose in their third jersey, would it look like a morning practice? :P

That, and the more I see the uniforms, the less the pants stripes seem to go with the jerseys. It's really bugging me now.

Coming from a guy in a lavender, pinstriped mafia suit with a greased back mullet, is it really that bad?

I take offense to that!

Its mauve colored!

:D

Archived