Favorite high school uniform.

sacker12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking about this as I was watching Mater Dei of Santa Ana, CA play Mission Viejo. I'll get pics later. There are some good ones of the past that I miss. Maybe I'll go ahead and illustrate some of my favorite Orange County, CA high school uniforms.

I was just thinking about this as I was watching Mater Dei of Santa Ana, CA play Mission Viejo.

Heh, Mater Dei High School of Evansville (Indiana) is one of my alma mater's biggest rivals.

They even wear the same colors, Maroon and Gold. Now I know Mater Dei isn't original.

Unfortunately, my favorites, Gibson Southern doesn't have any pictures on the internet.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

That paw on the shoulder totally ruins the navy jerseys. I'm also not a fan of the "suspender" look. Ditch the side panel and paw and they might have something nice. The helmet, is a whooooole other story.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Proof that tri-color trim still exists.

Not sure what they were thinking about with the blue-white-blue chargers numbers. Last season they had gold numbers with blue trim.

mccain_card.jpg

Not sure who this kid is - hope he dosn't mind me posting his pic.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Penn Hills Indians...

257625.jpg

Love the helmet.

Taken from the Florida State Seminoles who took it from the Washington Redskins.

I wonder why the Redskins didnt keep it.

However, what really confuses me is how EVERY other Penn Hills team uses the gold similar to the Steelers, but only the mens football team wears vegas gold.

GO BIG RED!

oBIgzrL.png

My school has pretty awesome jerseys. We're the navy blue and gold. The player in the picture is WR Aaron Weaver, who graduated from high school last year and now plays football for Hofstra.

00027209lb7.jpg

Guess who the other team,with the better jerseys, in that photo is. The East Meadow Jets.

Wrong and wrong. Division's new duds are better. I'll post a pic later tonight

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived