HatManTC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, ghastly Sideline cap, or this beauty:

2_640.jpg

Even better, let's go retro!

1_640.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

If it weren't the Sens I might actually buy that hat.

The ones in the same pattern as that Canes one are so ugly... I can't even use the English language to put together an accurate sentence to describe them.

If it weren't the Sens I might actually buy that hat.

The ones in the same pattern as that Canes one are so ugly... I can't even use the English language to put together an accurate sentence to describe them.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20009947

*spits* :P

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Would'nt it be called the NHL bench hat and not sideline hat.

It's not even named the Sideline hat, it's a play on the fact a similiar style is used by the NFL in their Sideline caps. They're called the Center Ice cap.

p2984037dtfw4.jpg

WOW.

This would probably sell well in the south since it looks similar to a lot of the NASCAR hats that are seemingly so popular down there.

I wouldn't buy one for my team because if they fit the same as the NFL sideline hats it will be too loose on my head.

All I want is a fitted 5950 Leafs hat. Plain blue with a Leafs logo on the front and NFL logo on the back.

It seems to be the hardest thing to find on the interweb.

Maybe because they don't play in that league?

All I want is a fitted 5950 Leafs hat. Plain blue with a Leafs logo on the front and NFL logo on the back.

Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time.

But seriously... is it even possible to find a hat like that with the NHL logo on the back?

Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time.

But seriously... is it even possible to find a hat like that with the NHL logo on the back?

I have seen some, although they weren't 59/50. There's a bunch of similar ones with a velcro closure, but nothing like the MLB.

Archived