NHL sideline hat

HatManTC

Adjustable hats make me look stupid... like the sat is resting on my head, not actually on it, and the Zephyr fitted feel awkward, plus they only have the TML logo on the front.

Maybe I'm being picky, but these things matter to me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I want is a fitted 5950 Leafs hat. Plain blue with a Leafs logo on the front and NFL logo on the back.

It seems to be the hardest thing to find on the interweb.

Maybe because they don't play in that league?

Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time.

But seriously... is it even possible to find a hat like that with the NHL logo on the back?

RCS actually used to sell NHL 5950s. Emphasis on "used to." They cleared them out a few years ago.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Adjustable hats make me look stupid... like the sat is resting on my head, not actually on it, and the Zephyr fitted feel awkward, plus they only have the TML logo on the front.

Maybe I'm being picky, but these things matter to me.

No, I'm kind of picky when it comes to hats too. I saw a sweet Colorado Rockies hat a few months ago, but it was a very rubbery, elasticy, stretch-fit cap. I tried it on and it looked terrible on me.

So I see where you're coming from, and can respect the fact that you don't like certain styles.

For some reason, I like the look of the Atl Thrashers sideline cap, but I don't like the look of the Buffalo Sabres sideline cap.

Why?

I think it's the colours, not the design. The Buffalo cap colours look so bland, boring, usual....especially with all that white.

On the other hand, the Thrashers colours are unique (at least in my eyes), and I really like the combination of the colours, especially the golden colour. And the bird footprint tracks across the top of the cap look good too, because they're unique.

That's my opinion, but I'm a guy who has only ever owned 1 sports cap, a 1996 Vancouver Grizzlies cap, that I still wear from time to time.......as the ridicule-period has now passed from the general public's memory.

This would probably sell well in the south since it looks similar to a lot of the NASCAR hats that are seemingly so popular down there.

I wouldn't buy one for my team because if they fit the same as the NFL sideline hats it will be too loose on my head.

That has got to be THE worst "argument" I've ever heard.

Think about what you're going to say, get your facts straight, THEN post.

SigReflect.png

This would probably sell well in the south since it looks similar to a lot of the NASCAR hats that are seemingly so popular down there.

I wouldn't buy one for my team because if they fit the same as the NFL sideline hats it will be too loose on my head.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

How are these hats any more nascar themed than the NFL sideline hats?

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

How are these hats any more nascar themed than the NFL sideline hats?

Lay off, he was just saying they would sell more in the south because it resembles a popular style of hat in the region. I'm sure if you asked him he'd say the NFL versions of these caps would sell just as well for the same reason.

Is it just me, or are NASCAR fans easily offended when it comes to their sport?

haha, no worries. I'm not going to get offended over something as trivial as the design of a ballcap.

Then you're at the wrong website my friend... ^_^

BTW, the Stripe caps >> Centre Ice caps (or did I say that already in this thread?)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Nothing can beat these!

1_640.jpg

Well, that's "special."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

honestly, the only good looking hat ive seen out of all these is the ducks one, i would put up a picture, but im guessing they got sold out on the site because i ordered one, and it was back ordered, but the only reason it looks good is because of the lines are goint horizontal instead of vertical, every other hat like that looks bad, didnt like the NFL version, and i dont like the NHL version

Not only does this hat remind me of the mid-90s, but it also fall into the NASCAR catagory for me. It looks alot like a simular one that was around in the 90s that had horizontal zig zags instead of what i would call vertical here. Can't say i'm a fan of this one. Heres the whole lot at Shop.nhl.com

pG03-2983622dt.jpg

SEAsig.png

Archived