My Eyes!

lilgump

Oregon vs UCLS, oregon wearing the yellow jersey and yellow pants.. With the green helmet however.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks SO good. I didn't get a ticket for the game so I'm at home watching it on ABC, and DAMN those are sweet.

if we ever wear them at night, they'll just pop right out - when they were walking down the tunnel the silver-gray outline looked amazing.

and for what it's worth, I still haven't seen a lot of jerseys for sale at the student bookstore, and I don't think you can find them online anywhere. I see maybe one or two at the bookstore each week, and that's it.

harperdc.gif

it looks SO good. I didn't get a ticket for the game so I'm at home watching it on ABC, and DAMN those are sweet.

if we ever wear them at night, they'll just pop right out - when they were walking down the tunnel the silver-gray outline looked amazing.

and for what it's worth, I still haven't seen a lot of jerseys for sale at the student bookstore, and I don't think you can find them online anywhere. I see maybe one or two at the bookstore each week, and that's it.

At first I thought "Is that the LSD speaking for him???" and then I saw the little Oregon Donald Duck in the sig and it all made sense...

With that being said, the only combo that looks good is the all-green monochrome and the all-white with green helmet. Other than that, every other combination is pure crap, IMO.

I noticed the numbers as they were walking down the tunnel and thought how they'd really pop out at night or in rainy/muddy contitions. Have you ever noticed that certain yellows pop out more when it's muddy and rainy? Anyway, I then noticed on the sideline that the outline for the numbers was silver, which made me wonder if it's not a reflective type material. But as strange as this sounds, the yellow are the best of Oregon's unis for some reason. Maybe the fact that yellow and green are school colors and black isn't!

I'm very disappointed they haven't worn the yellow or white helmets yet. I feel completely jipped from the preseason hype.

Today would have been a great day for all-yellow Oregon-ugly.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yes! Neon-egon! I absolutely love (not like, love) those bright colored uniforms that the Ducks wear. It's alot better than the forest green with black sleeve hatching they also have. It takes a special team and a special program to have pride to wear such loud colors. More neon!

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

seriously, remove the diamond plating and nobody cares. that's the only part of our unis that I don't like.

as soon as I find one I'm buying one of the yellow unis. don't like the black on the green home one.

harperdc.gif

I work for the student newspaper helping to edit sports pages, which, yes, includes pictures from football. I have seen every Duck game this year. I live with these uniforms every day.

in person and even on TV they're better than in still pictures, and after a while I've just stopped caring about the diamond plating, which I still contend is the only negative point of the unis. our school colors are yellow and green - "ZOMG they're in bright yellow!" get over it, we've used yellow for a long time. belotti bold is a little weird, but no worse, really, than other jersey fonts. *shrug* homerism? maybe. fitting for an up-tempo football team and program, though.

harperdc.gif

Archived