Patriots?

jkrdevil

CBS, just switched to the pats game when the jets finished. I have a question though. Are the Pats wearing thier alts, or are they wearing white, but it's dirty from ground and snow??

i THINK they were the alts, I watched the game from the beginning and they looked silver the whole time.

They look so similar, it's hard to tell.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Go Pats! 11-2 AFC East Champs!!!

I like the jerseys a little bit...but yeah, they do look like dirtier versions f their white ones...

On a side note, they've shut out both teams (Dallas and Miami) 12-0 when they wear silver jerseys. Let's hope they don't start to think these jerseys are lucky now...

They should bring back the old school Pat Patriot throwbacks instead of these silver jerseys!

BRING BACK PAT PATRIOT!!! (On a limited basis)

GO PATS!!! AFC EAST CHAMPS BABY!!!

Now, a cold weather team playing a warm weather team in a near blizzard would give the cold weather team the advantage.

But wouldn't that advantage lessen by the cold team wearing light colored jerseys? The Patriots should have worn the navy jerseys and had Miami wear the white ones. This is like the Pats wearing white in Miami in September and forcing Miami to wear Aqua or Orange.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

At this time I would also like to express my joy at the Patriots' division title and eventual Super Bowl birth, KC are chumps.

It will be a nice story no matter who the Rams beat:

Rams vs. Pats-Revenge to the Pats (and the NFL)

Rams vs. Vermiel, Rams vs. Green, STL vs. KC-Battle of MO

Rams vs Titans-Rematch of SB XXXIV

The Rams ain't going to the Super Bowl. And i'm not going to pick the Eagles because of Donovan "Choke" McNabb.

The NFC still need to solidify before i make a pick. In the AFC, if KC doesn't get homefield, the Pats will go back to the bowl.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

For the love of God, NO ALL SILVER.  It's bad enough they wore all blue last year.  If they ever wear an alternate again, I hope they would wear an alternate of the new uniform in red.  I'm going to try a mock-up later to see how it will work.

The Rams ain't going to the Super Bowl.

I'm not so sure about that.  Despite my geographic situation and my support of the Rams, I'm no monolith when it comes to evaluating realistic playoff scenarios.  If the Rams continue to play like they did last week, with a healthy Faulk and Little, they could run the NFC table this season.  Now, whether they've got enough to beat a strong AFC team like KC or NE, I am not so sure, but I like their chances within their conference if last week's version of the team holds forth.  Winning out and securing home field, neither of which is a solid lock, will dictate much of the Rams' fate.

Archived