Hot.

BigShoop

I voted fotr the girl from Minnesota

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I was going to vote for her until I saw this; "Heather also known as Betty." WTF? Since when is Betty short for Heather? I can't in good conscience vote for a girl that goes by two entirely unrelated names for no apparent reason. Call me when she figures out what her name is. :D

BB52Big.jpg

I was going to vote for her until I saw this; "Heather also known as Betty." WTF? Since when is Betty short for Heather? I can't in good conscience vote for a girl that goes by two entirely unrelated names for no apparent reason. Call me when she figures out what her name is. :D

I'm sure she's really intelligent, too. B)

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Take 2 seconds of your time and vote.

No.

But you took 2 seconds of your time to type a simple "No." :lol:

Then you would expect him to take 2 MORE seconds to vote? That wasn't part of the deal! :P

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Take 2 seconds of your time and vote.

No.

But you took 2 seconds of your time to type a simple "No." :lol:

Then you would expect him to take 2 MORE seconds to vote? That wasn't part of the deal! :P

Are there Canadians? BC or Manitoba girls? No?

Then no vote.

NO.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived