Redesigning the National Hockey League

speedy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up next is the Carolina Hurricanes. I'm really fond of how they incorperated the Hurricane Flag into the uniform, and I tried my hardest to fit it on there with this new template. I'm still not totally satisfied with it, it looks a bit too busy for my taste.. C&C greatly appreciated.

hurricanes.png

1) Numbers on the front are really, really stupid. Not your fault, just saying.

2) I'd like to see SOME kind of horizontal striping... I mean, just to see what it might look like.

Otherwise good job.

now call me retarded, blind, unfashionable.. they're all acceptable. but suprisingly i'm allergic to seafood and i still love good ole' gorton. so what the hell, here it is... dont hurt me too bad......

islanders.png

Oddly enough, that that jersey with that logo makes so much sense. it doesnt look bad at all.

Is that what the real socks are supposed to look like?

i have no idea, i searched threw everything to try and find the design of the socks but came up short, so i just threw on some stripes to semi-match the uniform.

Toronto has decided to buck the new template and go it alone.

:blink:

Hahahaha.

And here's the Flames, I ditched the black because I personally think it makes their uniforms look tacky and I was always a fan of the Atlanta-Era jerseys.

flames.png

C&C As Always..

Speedy -

I can't PM you for whatever reasons, but I like your avatar with the bruins jerseys...how'd you do that?

I'm a NYR fan and would love to make something like that for some of my fav players from here...

Let me know!!

I'd have no problem doing that for you if you give me the names/numbers of the players as well as the type of jersey (i.e. blue, white or alt.)

Speedy -

I can't PM you for whatever reasons, but I like your avatar with the bruins jerseys...how'd you do that?

I'm a NYR fan and would love to make something like that for some of my fav players from here...

Let me know!!

I'd have no problem doing that for you if you give me the names/numbers of the players as well as the type of jersey (i.e. blue, white or alt.)

You're giving me so many choices!!! I'd want the white jersey and for sure the following players:

Messier

Leetch

Graves

Richter

Shanahan

Speedy -

Let me know!!

You're giving me so many choices!!! I'd want the white jersey and for sure the following players:

Messier -11

Leetch - 2

Graves - 9

Richter - 35

Shanahan - 14

Sorry, forgot to add the numbers. they're added now.

Archived