Redesigning the National Hockey League

speedy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isles.png

if you want me to darken the blue just let me know...

I don't want to take away from this thread, but would you have a problem making one of those Sabres player banners?

The numbers I'd want are:

7 - Martin

11 - Perrault

14 - Robert

16 - LaFontaine

18 - Gare

Thanks!

swiftietml-1.png

Here is a rough TML Swift.

Ughh. No black please...or silver...come to think of it, I hope they never use this template.

Hell I created that concept and I hope they DONT take it. But they have silver/grey now and with the cookie cutter approach this is what i think they'll get, not what i hope they get.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Today the NHL anounced that they will be using this template for EVERY TEAM next year. They will be introduced at the all-star break this year. Dear GOD I hate RBK. I dont mind these but for every team...its the highway to hell.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

How i see it is that it will be the cut that will change. The designs might be the same, just on the new cut jerseys. That's how I see it. Surely they aren't going to make them all alike.

On the concepts here, they are pretty sharp, they don't look bad, look quite good actually, i like how you change sections of the colour blocks so they aren't all exactly identical. Good work.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

How i see it is that it will be the cut that will change. The designs might be the same, just on the new cut jerseys. That's how I see it. Surely they aren't going to make them all alike.

On the concepts here, they are pretty sharp, they don't look bad, look quite good actually, i like how you change sections of the colour blocks so they aren't all exactly identical. Good work.

Like they did in the new Australian Soccer comp, the A-League...

Oh that's right, two templates across the entire comp.

Who was that company that did that.

Reebok? Oh.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Like they did in the new Australian Soccer comp, the A-League...

Oh that's right, two templates across the entire comp.

Who was that company that did that.

Reebok? Oh.

Interesting comparison. It's extremely clear after checking out the A league unis that Reebok's new hockey template is just a glorified soccer template. Even the lame collar is the same.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived