Redesigning the National Hockey League

speedy

Browsing threw the forums, I came across this.. http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=42796 with this being the supposid new template for the NHL, I didnt think twice this is exactly what the Stars will be using next season, I could be totally wrong like I usualy am but whatever. It wouldn't be the first time the Stars ripped an All-Star jersey with their current get up. So without further ado, I simply recolored the All-Star template and used the Shoulder patch as the crest.. I dont know, tell me what you think.

stars-1.png

Edit: Cleaned up the Away and added a Home Jersey.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always loved the Flyers original orange jersey's and was rather displeased when they made the change to black. That being said I brought back the orange and used the Liberty Bell shoulder patch I found in one of these threads, I think if the colors of the teams are used just right these templates wont look THAT bad.

flyers.png

C&C always accepted.

I always loved the Flyers original orange jersey's and was rather displeased when they made the change to black. That being said I brought back the orange and used the Liberty Bell shoulder patch I found in one of these threads, I think if the colors of the teams are used just right these templates wont look THAT bad.

flyers.png

C&C always accepted.

I think those would look nice if you swapped the shoulder colors. Orange shoulders on the white jersey, white on the orange.

It would keep the same type of scheme as the current unis. If you could work up an alteration, I'd like to see how it looks.

Otherwise, nice.

Browsing threw the forums, I came across this.. http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=42796 with this being the supposid new template for the NHL, I didnt think twice this is exactly what the Stars will be using next season, I could be totally wrong like I usualy am but whatever. It wouldn't be the first time the Stars ripped an All-Star jersey with their current get up. So without further ado, I simply recolored the All-Star template and used the Shoulder patch as the crest.. I dont know, tell me what you think.

stars-1.png

Edit: Cleaned up the Away and added a Home Jersey.

It's got a nice classic washington capitals feel to it, with all those stars... actually not a bad idea. Not sure if I'd use the secondary logo as the main logo, though. It really makes a great shoulder logo but that's about it.

The trim on the jerseys is too similar. Oh wait. That is what Reebok will probably do. Nice job.

I like the sleeve logo on Philly.

I notice that you are tending toward numbers on the front, ala Buffalo and have nothing on the sleeves. Are the form-fitting jerseys not going to have sleeve numbers? I really prefer numbers on the sleeves to the fronts.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

they change the habs red jersey they will burn

hab fans will not let the nhl change those uniforms

they havent been changed since 1917, just minor changes they have basically stayed the same, HUUUGE step back by the nhl, the nhl is the fine the way it is right now

number933.gif

As one of CCSLC's biggest crusader against the monotony of the swift jerseys, these are suprinsingly good. That being said, I would be pissed of if more than 1-2 (3 tops) teams used this template. It's clear that you can do some things to make each jersey individual, but the biggest element is the curved striping on the arms.

In closing, good effort, they're surprisingly good, but I wouldn't want to see this actually happen.

now call me retarded, blind, unfashionable.. they're all acceptable. but suprisingly i'm allergic to seafood and i still love good ole' gorton. so what the hell, here it is... dont hurt me too bad......

islanders.png

Now here's a Blues version. I tried using just one shade of blue and yellow but I feared it would look far to similar to Buffalo, so i threw the darker shade on there as well. I think it adds a nice touch.. C&C as always

blues.png

Archived