The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

1. Chargers

2. Colts

3. Bears :cursing:

4. Seahawks

5. Patriots

See, this makes absolutely no sense at all...

You have the Chargers at #1 when the lost to both the Ravens (who aren't even on your list) and the Chiefs.

You have the Seahawks on there when they got shalacked by Minnesota

You have the Patriots on there when they've lost at home to both the Broncos and the Jets.

You left off the Broncos who have beaten both the Patriots and Ravens and are in 1st in the AFC West.

1. Chargers

2. Colts

4. Seahawks

5. Patriots

You have the Chargers at #1 when the lost to both the Ravens (who aren't even on your list) and the Chiefs.

You have the Patriots on there when they've lost at home to both the Broncos and the Jets.

You left off the Broncos who have beaten both the Patriots and Ravens and are in 1st in the AFC West.

Free speech is a bitch isn't it? Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinions without having to pass them through the opinion rating machine first?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

1. Chargers

2. Colts

4. Seahawks

5. Patriots

Free speech is a bitch isn't it? Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinions without having to pass them through the opinion rating machine first?

As is his opinion to criticize paperairplane's opinion, which hes absolutely right in that it doesn't make sense. Tad bit hypocritical to get on Nick considering he's got the right to voice his too. Which, I guess, would make it hypocritical for me to be typing this right now... :D

IUe6Hvh.png

I didn't criticize anyone. I just pointed out that we are ALL, him included, granted the right to say what we want and give our opinions without having to have them approved first.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

1. Chargers

2. Colts

4. Seahawks

5. Patriots

As is his opinion to criticize paperairplane's opinion, which hes absolutely right in that it doesn't make sense. Tad bit hypocritical to get on Nick considering he's got the right to voice his too. Which, I guess, would make it hypocritical for me to be typing this right now... :D

Oh great the Gypsy was right and I've gone and planted the roots to destroy the Bill of Rights. Oh well...only one thing left to do now... :flagcanada:

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

1. Buzzsaw

2. Indigenous Persons

3. The Autumn Wind

4. Domesticated Felines

5. Houston Oilers

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I didn't criticize anyone. I just pointed out that we are ALL, him included, granted the right to say what we want and give our opinions without having to have them approved first.

All I was pointing out is that to me his rankings make no sense. I didn't say they were wrong, I just said that I believe that they make no sense. It's his opinion and he's entitled to it, as am I.

Archived