Titans wearing light blue pants vs Eagles

BigEd76

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I turned the game on just after kickoff and I thought I had the wrong channel. I thought it was the Cowboys against the Ravens. Then I realized it was the right game and wondered if the color on my television has gone out of whack.

The Eagles need to ditch those awful black jerseys and I'm not too sure about the white shirt/light blue pants combo the Titans are wearing. It's not bad. Just takes a little getting used to.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

cowboys?!?!?!

they look nothing like the cowboys. they look exactly like the houston oilers :) it's a dream come true. throw the navy pants away. all they need is a pair of white pants, and a pair of columbia blue pants. randomly interchange the pants, except with the columbia blue jersey. wear white pants then.

perfection.

MikeRozier-H-b.jpg

cowboys?!?!?!

they look nothing like the cowboys. they look exactly like the houston oilers :) it's a dream come true. throw the navy pants away. all they need is a pair of white pants, and a pair of columbia blue pants. randomly interchange the pants, except with the columbia blue jersey. wear white pants then.

perfection.

MikeRozier-H-b.jpg

They look more like the Cowboys than the Oilers. If they more resembled the old Houston pants I'd like them a bit more.

Look at the two photos in this thread. The Oilers had red in their striping. Now take another look at the Titans striping. It is exactly like the Cowboys. The color isn't the same, but with the shinyness of the light blue they look a lot like the silvery-blue of Dallas.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

Archived