Titans wearing light blue pants vs Eagles

BigEd76

I didn't think these would look good, but I love them. The navy pants with the white jersey has never really looked good to me, they should wear the columbia pants with the white jerseys full-time. I would like to see them with the navy jersey at least once, but I like the white pants with the blue jersey.

MegatronSig2.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to the Titans. The light blue pants are an excellent addition to their uniform sets.

Wanna bet they are worn in a few weeks when the Titans go to Houston? In fact, I bet that could have been a factor in deciding to add them in the first place.

Now, Cleveland........lets see those brown pants. Please.

Those pants definitely look like the pants the Cowboys used to wear when the fabric was made of a different material. Looks good on the Titans...are they the first team to wear 3 pants during a season?

cowboys have 3 pairs, right?

silver-green, silver-blue, and white (throwback)

and the rams have worn blue, gold, and white.

Those pants definitely look like the pants the Cowboys used to wear when the fabric was made of a different material. Looks good on the Titans...are they the first team to wear 3 pants during a season?

cowboys have 3 pairs, right?

silver-green, silver-blue, and white (throwback)

and the rams have worn blue, gold, and white.

But the Rams haven't worn blue yet this season. I wasn't thinking about throwbacks, but you're right about the Cowpokes

The Titans have now worn SIX uniforms in TEN games this season!

Navy jersey/white pants 3 times

Navy jersey/navy pants 2 times

Columbia jersey/navy pants 1 time

White jersey/navy pants 2 times

White jersey/white pants 1 time

White jersey/columbia pants 1 time

:blink:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

The Titans have now worn SIX uniforms in TEN games this season!

Navy jersey/white pants 3 times

Navy jersey/navy pants 2 times

Columbia jersey/navy pants 1 time

White jersey/navy pants 2 times

White jersey/white pants 1 time

White jersey/columbia pants 1 time

:blink:

I feel like Vince Young is behind this; remember, he was the one who pushed real hard for black jerseys at UT.

I love them. I watched the first half (until McNabb's injury) with my fiance and mom and I kept talking about how sweet the pants looked. They both were like ok, we get it shut up. At one point my mom said, "Aren't women supposed to be all caught up in that kinda thing? Then again you've been a uniform freak since you were eight years old." Somehow I took pride in that comment.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Actually, yes I did read the original post. I was mainly responding to this post:

I turned the game on just after kickoff and I thought I had the wrong channel. I thought it was the Cowboys against the Ravens. Then I realized it was the right game and wondered if the color on my television has gone out of whack.

Now it's not like I sat there for several minutes not knowing who was playing. All of that took place in a matter of seconds. But at a distant camera angle the black Eagles shirts and the Titans "Dallas pants" was deceiving.

Obviously the entire uniform does not look exactly like the Cowboys. Otherwise they would be wearing the Cowboys uniforms. But when half of their uniform looks like Dallas' to say there is no resemblance at all is puzzling.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

Obviously the entire uniform does not look exactly like the Cowboys. Otherwise they would be wearing the Cowboys uniforms. But when half of their uniform looks like Dallas' to say there is no resemblance at all is puzzling.

I think it's a question of how much resemblance there is. We're talking about a very common striping combo, used at one time by the Saints and Niners and used today by the Cowboys and Packers.

You might as well say that there's as much resemblance to the Packers in the Titans' uniform yesterday as there is to the Cowboys.

At first glance, I didn't like them. But seeing as how it links them to the Oilers and after looking at the uniform for a while, I'm liking it.

I would suggest they wear light blue jerseys/white pants for a home uniform and this for the away. I like their navy jerseys, but I prefer the light blue.

Great pants. They were good enough to make up for the Eagles' butt-ugly black jerseys. I think the Titans might have the best set of uniform combos in the NFL.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I don't think so. I am not 100% sure, but I think the broncos and falcons both have two different white pairs, as well as a black pair for the falcons, and a blue pair for the broncos.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived