Fort Wayne Fusion AF2

creativelysain

I don't know what that is, but it's not a logo. It's a drawing of some sort, but certainly not an iconic representation of a group, team, or organization. It's the stupid electric glass ball from Radio Shack with scribbley text.

Why?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wow, that can't be a logo!

Do you intentionally post nonsense just to pad your post-count? Because if you do, stop immediately. You bring nothing to the table.

For all intents and purposes, the Freedom had one of the better logos in NIFL/UIF. This is utter shyte. Gradient grey, orange, it doesn't work on any level. I wouldn't even enter this in a contest as a cruel, MSPaint-like joke.

In other words, it is thee suxxorrzzz.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

This is way past ugly, and quite possibly, the worst logo in the history of sports. Up there with the Flaming Basketball-man from the IBL's "WV Running Wild" team.

TWHAKWZROUCSBUU.20061122171639.jpg

Clearly Fort Wayne is gearing up for an ABA franchise.

Is anyone else intrigued by what this is going to look like on the side of a helmet?

I'm thinking of a silver helmet with orange electric "squiggles" all over the damn place. Also, upon looking closer at this alleged logo (and why, why do I continue to look at it?) It appears they're going for the effect that the electricity is breaking through the glass to spell out the team name in a lousy generic font. Of course, it only actually connects to the "t" in Ft. Wayne and the "usion" in Fusion, but with a crapbox idea like this, I guess attention to detail shouldn't be expected.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It kind of looks like Eye of Sauron form "Lord of the Rings"

-if it were drawn by a blindfolded 5-year-old after a couple of shots of Jagermeister.

:blink:

Unless there's a nuclear power plant in Fort Wayne, "Fusion" is probably not a good choice for a name. Then again weren't these people trying to push for an indoor football team named the "Safari" too?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Unless there's a nuclear power plant in Fort Wayne, "Fusion" is probably not a good choice for a name. Then again weren't these people trying to push for an indoor football team named the "Safari" too?

I honestly think we're about two or three expansion team names away from someone naming their franchise: ManBearPig.

I honestly think we're about two or three expansion team names away from someone naming their franchise: ManBearPig.

Or how about the MonkeyApes?

Points to whoever knows where that came from.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived