Even worse NIFL Logos...

creativelysain

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow. This is horrible. The typos IN the logos...I thought they were in the link text on the pages, which wouldn't be excusable but would still be much easier to overlook than putting IN your crappy logo. And what's worse? They apparrently caught other errors but DIDN'T catch THAT!

Also, it seems Cincy's in the league twice with the same team (must be hard to divide the fan base; and I love the poorly photoshopped city name in the top of the jacked logo).

Some of the team names in this league are amazing. Candoos? Street Boys? Wild/Cool Riders? (Cool Runnings, anyone?) Castle Rock--WTF? (Although I do think it's kind of neat how they put the castle image over the "castle rock" image. Unsophisticated, but one of the better things shown there.) The big girly horses of ATL...*sigh* Pistols? Playmakers & Player Haters? (anyone else thing the P-H horse looks kinda stereotypically gay?)

However, the all-time award has to go to the Long Beach Muscleheads and the LA Diamonds...I don't even think it deserves a comment.

BTW, what happened to the Tennessee River Sharks?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I follow indoor football for amusement only. Teams and leagues just seem to pop up and fade everye week.

But this names and logos are the worst EVER.

Just a thought...

What if most of the teams and names are just planned expansions? Seems like the league is only left with one or two teams. And even this teams are not running well. The Fever have for instance just canceled a tryout, noone showed up...

I one day hope to be able to be as proficient in WordArt as these designers are.

Also, I must own a Player Haters tee shirt immediately. It's almost better than City Name Sports Team.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

This league is a mess, I cover the Beaumont Drillers for my station. The owner changes every other year, the coach every other week and the turf changes at least 3 times that is if they didn't have to borrow any. One game when their turf they were "borrowing" a couple of years ago was bought Beaumont was forced to ask SW Louisiana for theirs so the Drillers played the Swashbucklers in Beaumont on SWLa turf, classic!

Also when the team changed their uniforms to silver and black from black and gold they didn't bother to change the color of their logo on the NIFL site.

One last thing, in last years playoffs Beaumont was able to host Katy in the 1st round even though the Copperheads won the division because ticket sales were slow in Katy and our GM promised a big crowd. It was the biggest crowd of the season, they gave all the tickets away!

I am almost embarrased that I ever included the NIFL on my own website. At one time the league wasn't half bad. It wanted to be the AFL, but couldn't even reach AF2 standards, but some of the teams had a clue. Unfortunately, those teams all left at one point or another. Now, I think the three current women's football leagues are better run that this steaming pile of a league.

The NIFL used to have a good logo. They made the championship game in their first year of existence(and lost)...then they went to the AIFL and went to the championship there(and lost)...now they don't exist anymore. I give you my former hometown arena football league team...the Rome Renegades

RomeRenegades.GIF

Helmet

NIFL_Renegades_2.gif

Wordmark

RomeRenegades2.GIF

They were absolutely badass in every sense of the word.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Except for the fact that the guy in the logo appears to have a wee bit of a chromosome bonus going on.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The NIFL used to have a good logo. They made the championship game in their first year of existence(and lost)...then they went to the AIFL and went to the championship there(and lost)...now they don't exist anymore. I give you my former hometown arena football league team...the Rome Renegades

RomeRenegades.GIF

Helmet

NIFL_Renegades_2.gif

Wordmark

RomeRenegades2.GIF

Looks like the D-Backs new script and the logo from Gargoyles mixed with the Oakland Raiders.

Except for the fact that the guy in the logo appears to have a wee bit of a chromosome bonus going on.

You ever get hugged by somebody with the downs? They're freakishly strong.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived