dolphins pants striping

southpawstu19

For inconsistency of pants stripes amongst color variations, no one has the Rams beat. 3 pairs of differnet colored pants. One doesn't even have stripes, and the other two pairs' stripe patterns differ from each other greatly.

Whats with that anyway?

Why three pants? I wish they'd just stay with the all gold pants and just call it a day.

For inconsistency of pants stripes amongst color variations, no one has the Rams beat. 3 pairs of differnet colored pants. One doesn't even have stripes, and the other two pairs' stripe patterns differ from each other greatly.

Whats with that anyway?

Why three pants? I wish they'd just stay with the all gold pants and just call it a day.

I like all three pants, actually, but I wish each pair had the same stripe pattern: 1 thick stripe (ala Steelers) - blue stripe for the gold pants, gold stripe for the white pants, and gold stripe for the blue pants.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Here's a thought, Chris Leak sucks. :D

And yeah I agree, the striping pattern from the white pants would look better on the aqua set. Now if they'd only just EVER WEAR THEM AGAIN :cursing:

:cursing:

UGH! Its the same striping pattern!!!! minus the white outer coloring....oh well, why do I even bother.

Does anyone have the link to that official uniform site that can clear this up? I've been looking for it, but can't find it. It should clear up the pant stripe thing.

It's not the same, look:

finsstripes.jpg

If they used the striping from the white pants on the aqua pants, it would look like the stripe on the right - no aqua between the orange and white stripes, and the white stripes are thinner. The left is how the stripes on the aqua currently look. I think the right version is tighter myself.

Archived