Playoff Bandwagon...

LEWJ

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't work for me, just got the photos continuously flashing and the music on a loop.

I'm a Lions fan, but for the playoffs I'll take either the Pats or Colts. I like NE because they don't make the headlines for the wrong reasons, they seem to run a tight ship and rack up the wins while doing it. Tom Brady's career has always been a great story, too. But if they can't do it, I would like to see Peyton Manning win one.

That was fun. I told them I was rooting for the 7-7 Bills and got the 7-7 Steelers in return.

I was actually hoping for the Colts, who have since become my go-to team to root for in the playoffs over the past seven or so years. Sigh.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

it told me to give up, because i lead a sad and sorry existence as a lions fan, and that there's absolutely no hope for us.

;)

Lions fan?

29285.jpg

Actually, there is hope. As we Saints fans are finally discovering, sooner or later it gets better.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

They gave my friend the Steelers. That's a dumb bandwagon to try and jump on...

I got the Colts. No thanks. I ride their regular season bandwagon until playoff time rolls around and I jump off before their usual choke job.

IUe6Hvh.png

It's pretty messed up. I picked the packers, and it said " Packers, cheesy. They are still in it."

I'm pretty sure they aren't.

If they beat the Bears and the 49ers, Falcons, Panthers, and Rams lose one game and the Giants lose two games they'll make the playoffs.

I played three times and got the Seahawks twice and the Panthers once. I'm sure they'd all be different if I answered the "bling" question differently.

Save the slugalo.

Archived