Anybody know what combo the Saints will wear?

In 5..4..3..2..1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black pants don't look professional. By that I mean they look they belong in college, arena football or any league that isn't the NFL.

If they make it to the SuperBowl and wear that crap, I will be upset.

Wow, you'll be upset. Quick, deploy the National Guard and have Jack Bauer on standby! :rolleyes:

You know, I dislike the black mono look too, but come on. And BTW, imagine what a team would look like wearing the opposite, white-on-white mono with plain pants. They'd look like Penn State. That would look awful.

And to TCR...I so hope the Saints make the Super Bowl if just to put (another) burr under your saddle. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The black pants don't look professional. By that I mean they look they belong in college, arena football or any league that isn't the NFL.

If they make it to the SuperBowl and wear that crap, I will be upset.

And I'm sure the Saints will cry bitter tears over it.

After all this handwringing over the Saints black mono set, I'll laugh if the Bears win and wear those orange monstrosities in the Super Bowl. :P

NFL would never let them.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I see that censorship applies here.................everything I said about New Orleans was true. Heat? Humidity? Filthy? Corrupt government? Crime? Name one thing that isn't true!!!!!

wow, i see this thread quickly going to the graveyard. Besides, just because something is true, doesnt mean it needs to be posted. (and no, I am NOT agreeing with what you are saying about N.O. there)

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I see that censorship applies here.................everything I said about New Orleans was true. Heat? Humidity? Filthy? Corrupt government? Crime? Name one thing that isn't true!!!!!

Barnboy,you either got your a** kicked in New Orleans, lost your woman/man (whatever way you swing) to someone from New Orleans or something in your past haunts you about New Orleans. You're starting to sound like Rainman "Filthy streets.Yeah.Filthy streets.Time for Wapner.Corrupt politicians.Humidity.Humidity.Heat." Dude, give it a f*****g rest. There is probably a nice Chamber of Commerce forum you can log on to and vent about the city.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

wow, i see this thread quickly going to the graveyard. Besides, just because something is true, doesnt mean it needs to be posted. (and no, I am NOT agreeing with what you are saying about N.O. there)

You could have phrased it more politely than you actually did. BTW wilson...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070118/ts_csm/anolacrime

I could say something incredibly negative here, but I'm not going to.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

In your signature, by "Antichrist", do you mean the guy that beat you and has since dominated while being nothing but a class act, whom people hate out of jealousy and spite? Thought so. :P

Anyway this isn't a board for political/economic discussion, so let's keep the trash talk to the football field.

Bearssssss.

In your signature, by "Antichrist", do you mean the guy that beat you and has since dominated while being nothing but a class act, whom people hate out of jealousy and spite? Thought so. :P

Anyway this isn't a board for political/economic discussion, so let's keep the trash talk to the football field.

Bearssssss.

Look who's talking Mr. "Twenty Years since we even played in a flippin' Super Bowl." :rolleyes:

Today, we are all otaku.

Bearssssss.

Look who's talking Mr. "Twenty Years since we even played in a flippin' Super Bowl." :rolleyes:

Please...its been 21 years.

I'd give anything for the Bears to get back and win just so Mongo McMichael will go away...

The definition of "censorship" is not "ignoring trolls" so no, there's none of that here. But just for fun, let's go point-by-point:

Heat and humidity? Damn, you got me. New Orleans does indeed have a climate and sometimes it is indeed uncomfortable. You know, just like everywhere else on Earth?

Filthy? Yes, having 8 to 20 feet of Mississippi River/Lake Pontchartrain floodwaters in your city can cause a few issues of that kind. But again, that's not unique to New Orleans. As just one example. have you ever seen a northern city at the end of winter? They all look like they need a good steam-cleaning.

Corrupt government? Sadly, in many documented cases, true. One of the things I despise about any government entity is incompetence or corruption.

Crime? True again, but why don't you take a walk through East L.A., parts of Detroit, or East St. Louis, IL and if you make it back, we'll talk. My point is that there is crime all over and the reasons it is flourishing in New Orleans right now are unusual and complex.

You've focused on the negative. Maybe that's your nature, so I won't waste time or keystrokes trying to enlighten you about the city's cuisine, architecture, history, culture, or kind-hearted people who, BTW, do NOT say "N' Awlins" despite how many ignorant celebrities say that trying to sound "local." I won't try to convince you that the city has supported the Saints heart and soul ever since a sunny day in Tulane Stadium back in 1967 when a rookie named John Gilliam did this the very first time the Saints touched the ball in a regular season game. An old joke says it's all been downhill from there but not really.

Sidebar - check out the awesome Saints unis and midfield/end zone logos in that clip.

There are many things I myself dislike about New Orleans. But I'm proud to be a Saints fan, proud to call the city home, and deeply saddened by what Katrina has done to the entire region.

Rant on. You're not going to change any of that.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

....so, does anyone know what the Saints are wearing this weekend?

:D

I'm going to guess white tops / black pants. Let's face it, if the Bears play the Colts, it will be one of the best dressed Super Bowls in at least 10 years.

I'm going to guess white tops / black pants. Let's face it, if the Bears play the Colts, it will be one of the best dressed Super Bowls in at least 10 years.

Well let's just say that I agree with that (Blue/White Bears White/White Colts - remember, the AFC was "home" and the Steelers opted for the whites last year). However, let's just say I'm rooting for a Black/Gold Saints and a White/White Colts and leave it at that.

Not that I have a rooting preference b/w NO or CHI. I do hate the Pats though, so go Colts!

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Most teams wear their "primary" sets in the playoffs... and I'm pretty sure the designated Saints road primary this year is white over gold. I think that would look better against the Bears anyway, since navy/white vs. white/black would look sort of drab.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Winter gear? :P

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived