Wizard's Alternate

buckeyes1

I like the gold, I like the lettering, I'm not bothered by the shoulders or the stars... but the black shorts look really awkward, and vaguely rec team-esque to me... that's my beef with the set.

Yea, I gotta pile on and say that overall, I'm not a fan. Have they ever had gold in their history? It would be like if the Bulls came out next year with a purple alternate just for the fun of it.

I like the stars and shoulder stripes, but would have found the set more appealing in red white and blue.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Yea, I gotta pile on and say that overall, I'm not a fan. Have they ever had gold in their history? It would be like if the Bulls came out next year with a purple alternate just for the fun of it.

I like the stars and shoulder stripes, but would have found the set more appealing in red white and blue.

PANTONE will clarify, but the Wizards' official colors are blue, white, black and gold. It's more in line with the Bulls coming out with their black alt so many years ago.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

PANTONE will clarify, but the Wizards' official colors are blue, white, black and gold. It's more in line with the Bulls coming out with their black alt so many years ago.

No, actually the official colors are still Slate Blue, Black, Bronze and White, with the alts being (metallic) Gold, Black and White:

WashingtonWizards_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

WashingtonWizards_AUC_9999_SOL.jpg

Someone on this board (who shall remain nameless to protect his true identity) pointed out to me that in one official document for the 2006-2007 season, that the Wizards had changed their Bronze to this alt. Gold, but apparently it has not yet happened. It may in the future.

No, actually the official colors are still Slate Blue, Black, Bronze and White, with the alts being (metallic) Gold, Black and White:

And clarify you did! Thanks.

So then the Wizards' alts ARE silly after all. Even if the color situation is a bit screwy, I still enjoy the uniforms. Hopefully they'll un-Cowboy their color set so their alts can make a bit more sense in the future.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I love em...unlike with some gold jerseys, I can easily tell these from white jerseys, for example (memories of Purdue vs Washington in the Sun Bowl a few years back come to mind). the black shorts are a nice touch as well.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived