Amusing Albany River Rat picture

-kj

Looks a lot like the Carolina Hurricanes to me.

Funny, but would be funner if Love wore number 9.

nope, those are the River Rats...a Hurricanes affiliate. Notice the logo on the far right side of the Canes primary logo, Carolina has that on the front of their jersey.

3080.jpeg.300.jpeg

I think he mient since you don't see the front of the jersey and since I guess Albany is too cheap to make a real jersey instead of copying the affiliate...

Im pretty sure 49erfan isn't stupid enough to think it was the carolina hurricanes since also hes from there...

spacer.png

Forgive me for being nit-picky here, but if you're making an inference to a sexual position, what does that have to do with the surname of the guy on the left?

Or am I just under-educated?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Forgive me for being nit-picky here, but if you're making an inference to a sexual position, what does that have to do with the surname of the guy on the left?

Or am I just under-educated?

Nothing, really.

"Finger Love" = sex pun. Combine that with the numbers 6 and 9, which "whoamg ALWAYYZ has 2 dew wif the secks" and it's two sex puns for the price of one!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

This amused me:

288595622_80db96e49e.jpg

It looks as if the River Rats are playing at the Phantoms in the Flyers arena. Funny photo.

Even funnier: the Flyers (and occasionally the Phantoms) play at what used to be known as the First Union Center, and the initials spell FUC. One K away from a generalization of the act described on the backs of the two jerseys.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived