new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

i agree with that segment - the reds would look so much classier with just the liverbird as the crest - the way tottenham went back to just the bird on the ball - it just looks so much better.

I agree, the Liverbird itself would look nice on a shirt, but please don't compare it to the Tottenham chicken-on-volleyball logo that looks plucked straight from KFC. The older Spurts crest was soooo much better.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old Spurs crest was an absolute mess.

Much like their new White/Turquoise disasters.

Whats with the mandarin type on two of them?

That's a great question.

3637-1.jpg

Personally, I like the white/blue jerseys. I think it's a great look, unique and sharp. The colors set each other off well. But as a set, Spurs are a mess.

Spurs_Logo.jpg

No love for this grande ol' dame?

Ah well, i'm not a fan of Spurts in the least, but I did appreciate the classic aesthetics of their old crest. To me, the new one just screams "easy to reproduce on any garment". I miss the intricacies, especially the dueling lions at the crest's base.

new Birmingham City

C2FC2B7B-D274-7516-4CDAB56326C56CCF.jpg

fabtfcompare.jpg

opportunity missed...

1. only a small minority of fans wanted us to use the penguin design of the 70's

2. the Umbro badge is on the sleeve? :therock:

3. the sponsor is way too intrusive

4. that stupid pattern under the armpits looks totally ridiculous

i'll buy it i guess :rolleyes:

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

I really dislike that Adidas template with the ribbon of color streaming down the left side, like in those Benfica kits.

I know the Umbro templates haven't been a favorite on these boards -- and they did nothing to help that with those atrocious Birmingham kits -- but I'm a big fan of what they did with Rangers. Those are pretty nice.

Archived