kc51design

new kits for 07/08 season

West Ham's new kits has been shown on this board already. This is topic for all new kits.

Here's new Ipswich town kit. Nice retro looking shirt.

ipswich%20town%203%20star%20shirt%20vote.jpg

somewhat on topic-- but does anyone know of a good website to order epl kits on in the US. i can only really find places overseas and the costs/shipping are a bit much. thanks..

www.theonionbag.com has the biggest clubs. Don't know where you could go for smaller clubs.

Eh, I dunno, something doesn't look right about the pinstripes.

Never mind the scummy club. :D

Best place for smaller club kits? Ebay.co.uk

BAR NONE.

I bought a bitchin' Brighton & Hove Albion shirt from a few seasons back.

Eh, I dunno, something doesn't look right about the pinstripes.

Never mind the scummy club. :D

I KNEW you'd have something to say about them tractor boys. :D

thanks for the sites....looking for an everton kit...will check all of those.

everton will be easy to find.

dig the Ipswich kit. Very nice.

anyone know is newcastle are going away from the horrific gold sponsor and number/name plates next year? i really hope they return to the more classy (and legible) blue they had two years ago...

anyone know is newcastle are going away from the horrific gold sponsor and number/name plates next year? i really hope they return to the more classy (and legible) blue they had two years ago...

Newcastle should always have the Newcastle Brown logo....wish they would be the kit sponsor again.

I like the northern rock sponsorship for newcastle, but I feel the blue numbers were too difficult to read - I'm glad the premiership has added the gold numbers - I think they work for newcastle because they stand out better than the other number colors they would use (white, black, or light blue). As for the ipswich kit, that's awesome they're rockin' the old-school style pinstripes.

While we're on the subject of numbers, the Premier League is changing its number font next year.

No idea what it'll look like, but perhaps we can glean a clue from the new league logo:

Premierleague.PNG

which I presume will be the new shoulder patch as well.

The worst thing about Newcastle's gold lettering is that the sponsor on the front is outlined in black while the name and number on back are outlined in white. The lack of consistency just looks cheap. I wish they would go back to red numbers on a white background. Much easier on the eye.

I found a new Leeds shirt.

2s1smkl.jpg

its sad where leeds is right now...once a proud franchise...made the champs league semi's....it really is ashame.