new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

I found a new Leeds shirt.

2s1smkl.jpg

its sad where leeds is right now...once a proud franchise...made the champs league semi's....it really is ashame.

It happens. Inept chairmen, agents raping the club, mercenary players...

We still have the best traveling support in the Championship (and definitely in League One). And, we're still not out of it yet. Luton, Sarfend, and QPR are all within 3 pts. It's a logjam down there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have saved the pictures when I saw them but Liverpool's away and European kits next season are bleh adidas templates like you've already seen in MLS.

Black with red stripey thing like Houston Dynamo for the European away kit and white with red in Toronto style for the normal away kit.

liverpool-1.png

suesmithnewumbrokit.jpg

Wait minute... Becks got a sex-change?!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Something tells me, these are only to let you know what the color will be, not the final product. Though I think adidas should have rolled out a jersey design similar to the MLS team t-shirts they rolled out last seon. With just the three stripes on the sleeves and a standard cut.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Source Football Shirt Culture: Sunderland announced that they have signed a five-year deal with England kit manufacturers Umbro. Umbro will be the official supplier of the Black Cats playing and training kit for the 2007/08, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11 and 2011/12 seasons.

The Black Cats kit is now supplied by Lonsdale and, although the deal has two-and-a-half years to run, both parties have agreed to end their agreement early.

The deal marks Umbro's return as the clubs exclusive supplier of all its playing and training kit, a relationship that existed in the early Eighties as well as in 1973 when Sunderland famously beat Leeds to lift the FA Cup. Sunderland, who were courted by a number of high-profile kit manufacturers, join Umbro's impressive UK portfolio of clubs - including :

Everton, Rangers, West Brom, Hearts and Nottingham Forest, as well as teams such as Olympique Lyonnias, Santos, Independiente, Cruz Azul, CSKA Moscow, Besiktas, Gamba Osaka. (you can find vintage Sunderland shirts here.)

Something tells me, these are only to let you know what the color will be, not the final product.

That's correct if the pics I saw are right. The black one I saw had a red curvy stripe like the Houston kits and the white one was the same template as Toronto. Dammit I should have saved those pics!!

liverpool-1.png

suesmithnewumbrokit.jpg

Wait minute... Becks got a sex-change?!

Why does she remind me of John Kosmina?

---

I would say most A-League teams would get a new shirt set.

-Sydney wore a gold trim on there away shirt for the ACL match last week, which looked okay from what I saw.

-Melbourne will most likely finally get there V on their home shirts this year. I quite liked the grey away shirts this year.

-Hopefully Queensland can get a decent home set.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Heres another picture that surfaced of the new Liverpool kits ( the picture previously mentioned )

liverpool08xp7.jpg

It seems to me that the first picture I psoted was the first development stage ( just getting colors down ), and the second picture is prototypes incorporating adidas' new template

Heres another picture that surfaced of the new Liverpool kits ( the picture previously mentioned )

liverpool08xp7.jpg

It seems to me that the first picture I psoted was the first development stage ( just getting colors down ), and the second picture is prototypes incorporating adidas' new template

:shocked:

Ugh. Simply UGH.

Liverpool should not wear black. Ever. What's wrong with rotating througgh green, white and yellowaways?

"The last green kit was horrible" would be one reason :D

They should just alternate yellow and white as long as its not that a blindingly bright yellow like they always seem to end up with.

I'd also like to see the green/white quartered shirt from c1996 return in some form. That one I did like even if it polarised opinions. (It counts as a white shirt if you're alternating ;))

liverpool-1.png

Archived